S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The Green Bay Packers select, Derrick Williams, WR Penn State

derrick-williams.jpg

large_williams_tdreturn.jpg

Packers add an extremely versatile weapon to their offense. With vertical threats and possession wide outs like Greg Jennings, Donald Driver and the young James Jones and Jordy Nelson, Williams plays fast and brings an all purpose aspect to the offense with great quickness and elusiveness.
laugh.gif

Damn now my WR choice is taken for Sanchez to toss to so i made a trade with Carolina to swap rd rounders and i also pick up their 4th. Panthers are up.

matt-millen.jpg

laugh.gif
For real though, Ted loves him some mid round WR's
nerd.gif

Hes taken 2 WRs in every draft hes been a part of... usually one early and one late.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Damn now my WR choice is taken for Sanchez to toss to so i made a trade with Carolina to swap rd rounders and i also pick up their 4th. Panthers are up.

I told you to PM me 1st. I made your pick but I'll delete it

With the 84th pick in the NFL Draft the Carolina PanthersSelect..........

Rhett Bomar QB, Sam Houston State
1m9698q5.jpg

With the 85th pick in the 2009 S&T Mock Draft, The Miami Dolphins Select.............

Spoiler [+]
t1_harristop10.jpg

2003988995.jpg

625821.jpg

Victor "Macho" Harris CB Virginia Tech

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

With the 84th pick in the NFL Draft the Carolina Panthers Select..........

Rhett Bomar QB, Sam Houston State
The Carolina Panthers not only want Jake Delhomme back as their starting quarterback next season, they're also trying to sign him to a contract extension.
sick.gif

To bad he sucks
laugh.gif
They will never win with him even Julius Peppers knowsthat. I am waiting for Steve Smith to whip his *!+ in training camp
laugh.gif

Its perfect because Rhett is going to need like 2 years anyway and this will give Jake enough time to completely wear out his welcome or go down with an injuryand Rhett can come in with that running game and get his Joe Flacco on
pimp.gif

Its perfect because Rhett is going to need like 2 years anyway and this will give Jake enough time to completely wear out his welcome or go down with an injury and Rhett can come in with that running game and get his Joe Flacco on
pimp.gif

Well, they haven't gotten rid of him yet.

He must know something.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Its perfect because Rhett is going to need like 2 years anyway and this will give Jake enough time to completely wear out his welcome or go down with an injury and Rhett can come in with that running game and get his Joe Flacco on
pimp.gif
Well, they haven't gotten rid of him yet.

He must know something.

They sure havent invested much in him seeing as they have become a power running team all of a sudden. They realize Jake is just a game managerwith a noodle arm.

Another ### damn VT Hokie in Miami?
smh.gif

This ain't Beamer ball ### damn it.

laugh.gif

Sorry, lost my head for a minute......

^ I really needed to add some more depth at the safety position after the Eagles signed Sean Jones and Rashad Baker, so....
grin.gif

Plus Nic has some great coverage skills that B-Dawk has lacked at times.

Back
Top Bottom