S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude been in here complaining ever since he joined in the fun...

Heat gonna hit him with this the next time the Titans pick comes around...

Get lost...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

right click, save picture as. lift click.....Done
laugh.gif

I.

laugh.gif

(i just wanna make my pick to close this damn screen ive had open for like 1304913 hours - i doubt bmore needs this player neways..)

Baltimore Ravens Select Herman Johnson OG LSU

They need RG's & this is great 3 rd value

With the 89th pick in 2009 NT NFL Mock Draft The San Francisco 49ers select:
Rashad Jennings (RB)

2009+NFL+Scouting+Combine+Day+4+M8qp5y4Sr4ol.jpg

football-action-rashadjennings9-large.jpg

The Breakdown:

The 49ers have done exceptionally well in this draft, but with their last pick allowed within this 4 round mock draft - they really needed to add a physicalrunning back to take the load off Frank Gore.

Rashad Jennings is a physical runner who's tough to handle in the open field. He has great size and strength and possesses outstanding vision. He has greathands out of the backfield and is dangerous in space.

Although the 49ers have Thomas Clayton, we believe Rashad has the size Coach Singletary wants to commit to that smash mouth football.

The 49ers have traded their 4th round pick and are done in this draft, we are open for critiques and comments. I'd like to say thanks to Heat23 for puttingin a lot of work, and to the 49er War Room (NTL & Acid).

Our Needs going into the draft:

-Bolster up our defense
-Add a pass rusher along side Justin Smith
-Add a CB / S due to the aging secondary
-Find a replacement for Takeo and pair someone up with our future superstar Patrick Willis
-Add a OG / OT with size that can handle opposing rushers and open up holes
-Add a physical back and possibly pickup a WR in the later rounds.

I never got to picking up a WR, I believe Brandon Jones, Josh Morgan, Jason Hill, Arnaz Battle, Ziegler and possibly Re-signing Bruce should hold for now.

The 49ers 2009 NT NFL Mock Draft transactions:

The 49ers will send their 10th pick to the New England Patriots for their:23rd (1st), 58th (2nd), and 89th (3rd)
Niners sending their 58th and 4th rounder For the bills 42nd pick.

Players Drafted:

[table][tr][td]23[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers (from New England)[/td] [td]Aaron Maybin DE Penn State[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]10(42)[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers (from Buffalo)[/td] [td]James Laurinaitis LB Ohio State[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]11(43)[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers[/td] [td]Phil Loadholt OT Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]10(74)[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers[/td] [td]Derek Pegues S Miss State[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]25(89)[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers (from New England)[/td] [td] Rashad Jennings RB Liberty
[/td] [/tr][/table]

& with that I am officially finish, this was exhausting - hope I made the 49er faithful online proud, no ReliantJ
tongue.gif

Let's CELEBRATE!!!

With the 90th pick in this draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Cornelius Ingram, TE, Florida.

2068508846_b539c5d36c.jpg

Seam routes, all day...
pimp.gif

Don't be mad, Myron. He can't hurt you on those anymore.

P.S. How's Oxford?

Denver Broncos:

Selections:

20th overall pick (1st round) - Brian Cushing, LB, USC
48th overall pick (2nd round) - Ron Brace, NT, Boston College
61st overall pick (2nd round) - Jarron Gilbert, DE, San Jose State
79th overall pick (3rd round) - Cody Brown, LB, Connecticut
82nd overall pick (3rd round) - Mike Mickens, CB, Cincinnati

Trades:

Received Detroit's 20th overall pick, 65th overall pick and 82nd overall pick for 12th overall pick
Received Indianapolis' 61st overall pick for 65th overall pick and 110th overall pick

We made a commitment to defense early in this draft, especially with the transition to a 3-4 defensethat we're in the process of making. Brian is a versatile linebacker that can be moved around and excel anywhere on the second level, or potentially evenwith his hand in the ground. Ron is a prototypical nose tackle, which is obviously essential to a 3-4. Jarron is an incredible athlete at his size, and anotherprototypical 3-4 defender. Cody is another fantastic athlete who provides the speed needed from an outside linebacker in this scheme. We felt that Mike wasreally a steal late in the third round; if there aren't any concerns about his knee injury, he's a first-round pick. Things couldn't have gone muchbetter for us, and we are very satisfied with how the draft worked out.

Anyone know how long it is that I cant post w/heat23 for passing the 50 post limit? Maybe midnight?

Back
Top Bottom