S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I have four more if we go seven rounds.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Cody is another fantastic athlete who provides the speed needed from an outside linebacker in this scheme.
speed is not essential from a lb in a 3-4 scheme, strength is. In a 4-3 scheme, quicker more agile lb's are needed

Originally Posted by jville819

Y'all trying to take this thing all the way
laugh.gif

Mofos would hate me because as soon as you time is up, the next team pick would pick until u pick. no exceptions

lb' in a 3-4 are required to shed blocks far more often than in a 4-3...its just the way it is. They have to be stronger than your average 4-3 lb.

But they also have to be faster than your average 4-3 defensive end, which is essentially what most of them are...

Comparing them to 4-3 LBs makes no sense given most of them wouldn't be linebackers in a 4-3 defense...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

But they also have to be faster than your average 4-3 defensive end, which is essentially what most of them are...

Comparing them to 4-3 LBs makes no sense given most of them wouldn't be linebackers in a 4-3 defense...

ask any scout for a 3-4 defense, ask em which is more important, the ability to shed blocks or good speed coming from the edge

I feel like he's comparing 3-4 outside linebackers to linebackers in a 4-3 system, and that's just not what they are... At all.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I feel like ILB's and OLB's are getting mixed up in this argument...

we're speaking on guys olb pick when he said the speed was essential to a 3-4.

I feel like he's comparing 3-4 outside linebackers to linebackers in a 4-3 system, and that's just not what they are... At all.
how am i comparing them? i said a 3-4lb (which the broncos have switched to) will need to be stronger than your average 4-3 lb.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Demetrius Byrd.

have fun guys.

Wiz, if you can, can you put the position and school. Maybe like I post them on the 1st page so all I have to do is copy & paste. That would be a big help.

The Indianapolis Colts are on the clock

Originally Posted by heat23

Demetrius Byrd.

have fun guys.

Wiz, if you can, can you put the position and school. Maybe like I post them on the 1st page so all I have to do is copy & paste. That would be a big help.

Byrd is a WR from LSU.

dreClark wrote:
heat23 wrote:

Demetrius Byrd.

have fun guys.

Byrd is a WR from LSU.

Duh, I know that
laugh.gif
(Was going to pick him). I'm saying to make iteasier on me so all I have to do is copy and paste it on the 1st page (like I stated above). It would be really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom