S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

Brandon Tate was a Sr ?!

Son is HELL in the open field.
sick.gif
smh.gif

hope the ravens go quick...im ready to make my pick. watch bmore grab this dude tho
laugh.gif

Fellas, since my draft is done. Tell me how you think your boy did with his draft.
smokin.gif

Miami Dolphins 2009 S&T Mock Draft

# Draft Picks

(25) Sean Smith CB Utah

(53) Larry English OLB Northern Illinois

(56) Kenny Britt WR Rutgers

(85) Victor "Macho" Harris CB Virginia Tech

(104) Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly

(117) Frantz Joseph MLB Florida Atlantic

My biggest needs in the draft were CB,WR and LB.

Just wait until the draft is over and we'll appoint somebody as a McShay and a Kiper and let them run through the draft.

I wanted to apologize to everyone for not being responsible with my draft picks and not notifying people before i went MIA.

I had a family emergency and thats all i need to say, to be honest the last thing on my mind was sports or the internet for this last week...so i hope you guysunderstand.

thanks

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I wanted to apologize to everyone for not being responsible with my draft picks and not notifying people before i went MIA.

I had a family emergency and thats all i need to say, to be honest the last thing on my mind was sports or the internet for this last week...so i hope you guys understand.

thanks
pimp.gif
Dont worry pimpin', I held it down for you

hope everythings iight ltb.

whos gonna be the mcshay / kiper, thats alotta work.

With the 120th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft...the New England Patriots select...Chase Coffman, TE, University of Missouri

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Chase is who i was going to move back into the 4th for
smh.gif
smh.gif
i was actually starting to worry about who to pick...cornelius ingram was on my board, so that he got taken. and then i remembered...what aboutcoffman...checked the list, and he was still available

pats finish up with:

rey maualuga, ilb
clint sintim, olb
morgan trent, cb
chase coffman, te

before "mcshay" or "kipe" grades me...know that the trent pick was done by autopick on a short list i made 10 minutes before heading to theairport due to a family issue. heat made the pick exactly as i instructed according to that short list, so i guess it is my fault...but i had to hurry thelist...so be kind
laugh.gif

Yea i woulda taken him with my 4th rounder but i couldnt pass on Ringer... i figured hed be gone by the 3rd at least.

Pretty happy with my draft.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

before "mcshay" or "kipe" grades me...know that the trent pick was done by autopick on a short list i made 10 minutes before heading to the airport due to a family issue. heat made the pick exactly as i instructed according to that short list, so i guess it is my fault...but i had to hurry the list...so be kind
laugh.gif
The fact that Morgan Trent was on any list that wasn't entitled "top 10 bum %@# CB's in the 2009 NFL Draft" is grounds fordismissal as an NT GM, disembowelment and banishment from the forum.

*reported*

Back
Top Bottom