S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

laugh.gif
and Dre shows no Mercy

PS Dre... FSU smacked up on Va Tech in the ACC Champ game tonight
pimp.gif
14-0 going into the Nat Champ game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Miami Dolphins 2009 S&T Mock Draft

# Draft Picks

(25) Sean Smith CB Utah

(53) Larry English OLB Northern Illinois

(56) Kenny Britt WR Rutgers

(85) Victor "Macho" Harris CB Virginia Tech

(104) Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly

(117) Frantz Joseph MLB Florida Atlantic

Now that's an amazing draft
pimp.gif

Percy and Vontae.

that 3rd pick was bogus, I was gonna pick Ziggy Hood in the 2nd...

that woulda been a Jimmy Johnson Cowboys type draft rite there

Man I miss Jimmy J's drafts.
tired.gif

Curry OLB

Jackson DE

Delmas S

That Detroit D just got a much needed infusion of youth and depth. We gonna make plays........
pimp.gif

Heat, I would love that draft for Miami, but we all know Bill don't get down like that. He gonna draft some O lineman, some D lineman, and prolly a LB togo with a WR or CB.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

It's how the man operates.

I asked a few Rams fans on rams boards and they said OT was the biggest need. So I went with need.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Heat, I would love that draft for Miami, but we all know Bill don't get down like that. He gonna draft some O lineman, some D lineman, and prolly a LB to go with a WR or CB.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

It's how the man operates.

We can only dream
laugh.gif

The 1st 3 picks I believe will be CB,WR and DT or LB though. After that OL,DL,OL,DL

[table][tr][td]23[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers (from New England)[/td] [td]Aaron Maybin DE Penn State[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]10(42)[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers (from Buffalo)[/td] [td]James Laurinaitis LB Ohio State[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]11(43)[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers[/td] [td]Phil Loadholt OT Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]10(74)[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers[/td] [td]Derek Pegues S Miss State[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]25(89)[/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers (from New England)[/td] [td]Rashad Jennings RB Liberty[/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

I call and raise you

[table][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Houston Texans (from Arizona)[/td] [td]Connor Barwin OLB Cincinnati[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]19(51)[/td] [td]Houston Texans (from Dallas)[/td] [td]William Moore SS Missouri[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2(66)[/td] [td]Houston Texans (from St. Louis)[/td] [td]Shonn Greene RB Iowa[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]13(77)[/td] [td]Houston Texans[/td] [td]Asher Allen CB Georgia[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]12(108)[/td] [td]Houston Texans[/td] [td]David Veikune DE Hawaii[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]17(113)[/td] [td]Houston Texans (from Dallas)[/td] [td]Antoine Caldwell C Alabama[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]22(118)[/td] [td]Houston Texans (from Minnesota)[/td] [td]Brandon Tate WR North Carolina[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Maybin and Lil Animal have the potential to be the biggest busts in this draft.
Would you call him a bust even though he was picked up in the 2nd? I don't see him doing to well either but his stock has dropped so much Iwouldn't even call him a bust if he didn't do well.

And how would you feel if Maybin did go the 49ers? If Manny Lawson can finally show some consistent production they can have some good people coming off theedge (Maybin, Haralson, Lawson, Smith from the DE spot).

yeah, for this mock draft - i traded my 10 and still got maybin @ 23.

laurinitas in the second, it was the positions i needed and the best players left on our board.

as far as manny lawson, mann he was gonna have a big year till he tore his acl in practice.

he's bulked up 25lbs, so lets hope for some consistency.

Back
Top Bottom