Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

wink.gif

Nelson you got chedder like that?
eek.gif

Bruh you need to take me to a Chargers game, no romo
nerd.gif
Man i don't even like going to live football games enough to ever make a trip to SD to go to one.  Much rather watch on TV, even if i lived in SD i'd still be that way. Unless they ever make the Super Bowl in my lifetime then maybe ill try to go

Qualcomm is worse than Oakland Coliseum. Srs.

Their concessions is like Arco with the ****** nachos and 7/11 type of hot dogs that are on the rollers.

Qualcomm is worse than Oakland Coliseum. Srs.

Their concessions is like Arco with the ****** nachos and 7/11 type of hot dogs that are on the rollers.

I will respectfully disagree.
Having grown up going to A's games throughout my childhood numerous times, I can safely say Qualcomm felt like AT&T Stadium compared to O.Co. :x

Okay well maybe thats a stretch, but you get what im sayin :lol:

Nice win for the Kings. I hope they are better than what a lot of people expect them to be.

lest we forget....

No agreement signed, but one source describes deal as "1st and goal at 1." Maloofs history of changing course late still makes many uneasy.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) January 9, 2013

no matter what happens with the Kings' on-court performance or what a circus Vivek is leading, lets remember how fortunate we are to still have the Kings in Sacramento [emoji]128175[/emoji]

nobody can ever take that from us :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom