Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Can one of you guys hook me up with fan fest tickets? People selling on craigslist when they were free :smh:

Damn man, I had 4 tickets I needed to get rid of because I have dinner plans. I transferred them to my buddy's bro yesterday and I'm not even sure if he's going to make it.

Hate to see it go to waste, I've been checking to see if he claimed them but keep getting an error. It was section 114 row AAA. Only check NT a few times a day and this thread has been slow so I don't check often :frown:

Can one of you guys hook me up with fan fest tickets? People selling on craigslist when they were free :smh:

Damn man, I had 4 tickets I needed to get rid of because I have dinner plans. I transferred them to my buddy's bro yesterday and I'm not even sure if he's going to make it.

Hate to see it go to waste, I've been checking to see if he claimed them but keep getting an error. It was section 114 row AAA. Only check NT a few times a day and this thread has been slow so I don't check often :frown:

Sigh

In town for the weekend for a wedding. Got to stop by the arena after I flew in. Very nice! Everything around it looks so out of place though. Can't wait to see what downtown looks like in 10 years when I can bring my boys to a game.

I wanna visit the Golden 1 center.

NBA arenas, especially new ones are dope as hell to me.

I remember when STAPLES was being built in 99/00 and it looked so out of place. Fast forward to now, and That (and the extending parts) part of Downtown has become "L.A. Live." Over 17 years after construction of STAPLES broke ground, they are still to this very day building and renovating the downtown area but it looks completely different than how it did growing up. Complete 180. Feel like this is what will happen for Sacramento with the Golden 1 center.

I'm actually pretty optimistic about the surrounding area of the Golden 1 Center as much as the arena itself for the next decade. 

For those that have already been, did the new arena live up to your expectations?

it's nice man and a much needed vibe downtown that's typically a ghost town after 5pm on weekdays and the weekend. only bad thing so far is I feel like the seats are on top of each and less leg room even in the lower bowl :lol:

now vivek, divac, and co needs to put together a decent product on the court

For those that have already been, did the new arena live up to your expectations?
tbh it exceeded them, but to be fair my expectations were kinda low after having been to Levi's and being disappointed

and did I call the Blue Diamond ad or what 
nerd.gif

Momo? Yep, we been down with Momo for a few years now. Truthfully, she's too big for this market. I honestly believe she can shine in any major market but her roots are in Sac and her love for the kings is probably stopping her from becoming a much bigger name than she has. But I say this without knowing her personally...although I'd like to :wow:

Back
Top Bottom