Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Finally got to check out the new arena. Really impressed. I sat in the upper level and the view wasn't too bad plus the big screen helps if you can't see. The no cup holder thing didn't bother me, but I also didn't have anyone on the other side of me so I had extra room.

Oh and Kings ftw! I'll take it

Leonard vs Cousins rivalry again tomorrow night 
pimp.gif

Hopefully Boogie outscores him by 55 again

Comparable to the rest of the stuff I've seen from the book, Karl went pretty easy on the Kings/Boogie.  I expected worse.  Didn't really say anything unexpected

Comparable to the rest of the stuff I've seen from the book, Karl went pretty easy on the Kings/Boogie.  I expected worse.  Didn't really say anything unexpected
it apparently has something to do with the fact his contract with the Kings is still running and he's still getting paid by the organization. 

There's plans for an updated version of the book with more Kings stuff when his contract is up 
laugh.gif

hopefully by then the Kings will be somewhat good and whatever Karl has to say will just make him look silly when it comes out.

it apparently has something to do with the fact his contract with the Kings is still running and he's still getting paid by the organization. 

There's plans for an updated version of the book with more Kings stuff when his contract is up :lol:

hopefully by then the Kings will be somewhat good and whatever Karl has to say will just make him look silly when it comes out.

that's what I read too :lol:

apparently the earlier version release to some of the press had the details about the kings

:lol: snake was collecting his check and writing about the kings

EDIT: no rudini, no afflalo, no problem

Kangz by 2

Last edited:
that's an L. Done watching this ****. Too many garbage players on this squad. Send WCS and B-Mac to the D-League and call up Malachi and Skal. Doesn't help we're not getting calls from the refs too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom