Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

You must've gotten extra sauced cause all of the beers I saw were $13

At Sauced bbq or at the arena? :nerd:

Thoughts on getting millsap in a trade?

Oh I read that wrong. Thought you got extra drunk prior to the game and got Panic for $10 at the arena :lol:

But yea no restaurant should be charging that much for a pint of a common beer you can find anywhere.

Last edited:
Oh I read that wrong. Thought you got extra drunk prior to the game and got Panic for $10 at the arena :lol:

But yea no restaurant should be charging that much for a pint of a common beer you can find anywhere.

no but I normally normally get a tall boy for $13 at the arena :lol: which is worse cause you can get those for under $3 at the grocery/liquor store :frown:

Boogie doesn't hustle back on D when he misses or makes a mistake or turns it over

SG continues to be a huge black hole outside of whatever we get from Garrett Temple...Garrett Temple...

Matt Barnes is huge waste of space out there

so I'm going to the game tonight.. 
ohwell.gif

If any Kings Fans are interested in going to KINGS v CAVS game Friday I'm purchasing a group package to get a discounted price on tickets with a bunch of friends and probably will have a few extra - Face Value for the Lower Level Corners was $306, we're getting them for $200 each.  PM if you're interested in joining!

who in their right mind is going to spend money on Kings games? 
laugh.gif
Apparently people who can afford to 
happy.gif

Team sucks, like they have the past decade, but can still have fun getting out to a game - more so going to see Lebron & the Cavs then the Kings... I was at Arco for Lebrons 1st game v the Kings as well.

If you don't wanna go no biggie - Just tryin to help anyone who was planning to go save a few bucks because tickets at the new arena aren't cheap.

View media item 2294082
I can see that your new here, which is fine. But, if you're going to be part of our NTKangz community you also have to understand the morbid-esque jokes that come along with this thread.

Plus you also started off on the wrong foot, like taking off on your left foot when trying to make a left handed layup. here are the rules to posting here because I'm just trying to help you out...

1.) Your very first post should mention pho, or really any hangover food to get us through the stupors of every season

B.) Don't spend money on this team, and if you do it should come with a feeling of instant regret.

iii.) Know who Deek is and why he is never allowed to keep up with the team.

Aside from that, welcome to our Kangz community!

Back
Top Bottom