Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

speaking of burning money in a pit of fire

I forgot to cancel my season tickets for next year :frown: billing cycle for upcoming season has already started

I'm going to need an XL bowl of pho and a order of vermicelli to console the pain

Last edited:
I forgot to cancel my season tickets for next year
frown.gif
billing cycle for upcoming season has already started
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if it makes you feel any better, the December Pass I bought got me 4/5 lower level seats for the month

and one of those games were at row DD.... still a waste of $69 for 5 games but whatever 
eyes.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if it makes you feel any better, the December Pass I bought got me 4/5 lower level seats for the month

and one of those games were at row DD.... still a waste of $69 for 5 games but whatever :rolleyes

it doesn't make me feel good at all

let me get your discount

did you drunk purchased January pass?

I can see that your new here, which is fine. But, if you're going to be part of our NTKangz community you also have to understand the morbid-esque jokes that come along with this thread.

Plus you also started off on the wrong foot, like taking off on your left foot when trying to make a left handed layup. here are the rules to posting here because I'm just trying to help you out...

1.) Your very first post should mention pho, or really any hangover food to get us through the stupors of every season

B.) Don't spend money on this team, and if you do it should come with a feeling of instant regret.

iii.) Know who Deek is and why he is never allowed to keep up with the team.

Aside from that, welcome to our Kangz community!
LOL - Thanks for helping me out, long time lurker, first time poster.

Looking for NT investors to help me open a new 24 hour Pho spot in Sac... Call it Tweenty Pho Seven ?

Heading to the game tonight - Maybe I'll see some of ya'll out there tonight, or at Pho Anh Dao in the morning.

BTW, didn't pay for the tickets tonight so no instant regret...

Cavs tickets are harder to come by free, so I'll be paying to see Lebron and not the kings - No Ragrets.

speaking of burning money in a pit of fire

I forgot to cancel my season tickets for next year :frown: billing cycle for upcoming season has already started

I'm going to need an XL bowl of pho and a order of vermicelli to console the pain

Someone get my mans Proto some help pls

I heard the Cavs were in town last night, didn't know for what. Then I realized it was the last weekend for the downtown ice skating rink so I assumed they made the trip for that.

Then I remembered we have a professional basketball team.

So if Boogie is the best big in the league right now, can he go down as one of the best ever when he is done playing? 
nerd.gif

Talent wise, yes. But, hypothetically speaking, if he never makes the playoffs (which almost happened to Shareef Abdur-Rahim) then he will never be in that conversation.

Back
Top Bottom