Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Man i wish. That scrawny little bastard walked right by when i was talking to Brad Miller.  Brad didn't even acknowledge him 
laugh.gif
Well shiiit can you blame him 
laugh.gif

Yo if I EVER see that dude Vivek in public, I swear on my unborn child im going to go up to him, and look him straight in the eyes, and thank him for keeping the team in Sac.

If things pan out and we land two top 10 picks I will cry. Not because I'm happy but because the Kings FO and Vlade will miss on two picks in a loaded draft.

Skal!

Well if you get three chances in thirty picks to land someone good in the same draft is hope you hit at least one.

Jury still out on Malachi and Papajohns.

Well if you get three chances in thirty picks to land someone good in the same draft is hope you hit at least one.

Jury still out on Malachi and Papajohns.
I think Malachi gonna be good eventually. Just now we a loaded guard team, and not in a good way.

Temple, Afflalo, McLemore, Hield, Malachi.

From the games I saw him play, I thought he was pretty decent. I think if anything Afflalo would be the one to be moved in the offseason or during the draft.

True, Rudy will opt in because nobody paying $ after that injury. Wishful thinking to see him gone.

Been checking mock drafts every other day or so to see what's projected for Sac.

I would be ECSTATIC if we land Dennis Smith Jr. and Jayson Tatum.

If we somehow get Lonzo *birdman rub*

Last edited:
If Orlando doesn't draft Tatum, you guys have a very realistic chance of landing Tatum and Smith/ Fox.

That's a pretty solid return for Cousins considering you have the next Curry on your roster as well. lol

Back
Top Bottom