Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Grant so quick to criticize cuz on every play now.. and ***** his pants every time someone scores with cuz nearby..

turning this game on mute. 

Ben Mac 5-5 from 3 for 22 pts.

He sucks when we want to win & does well when we want to tank

Hoping some team bites the bait and we can trade him.

Seriously though, very strong possibility we beat the Lakers Friday. They need to lose out and plan for next season. Kayte Christiansen on radio saying no way they need to learn to win now. ****!

In other news the Pels are out of the playoffs.

Last edited:
Man, that was only like my second game seeing since the Boogie trade. Has it been that dull since we traded him?

The trade effectively ended our season. As bleak an outlook we have on our team we were still in contention for #8. Then Vlade decided to end the pulse of the fanbase before March |I

Did a lottery sim. We got bumped up to 3, and with the PHI swap, we end up with 5th. Imagine the possibilities of all of the promising careers of young men we can destroy

Capture-87-571491850290.png

It is imperative that we lose tomorrow...

And the day after

Last edited:
That's the one guy I hope and pray we don't select

Past internationally drafted point guards that turned into all stars or franchise cornerstones:
Tony Parker

Past internationally drafted point guards that didn't turn into all stars or franchise cornerstones:
Everybody else

Past internationally drafted point guards that turned into all stars or franchise cornerstones:
Tony Parker

Past internationally drafted point guards that didn't turn into all stars or franchise cornerstones:
Everybody else

Tony Parker

Everybody else

Spot on. I just hope somehow/someway there is someone in that front office that has enough influence to stop us making a god awful pick to set us back further. Granted that's easier said than done because who knows how picks pan out, but lord not another random pick like Giorgios or something. Guy was literally on nobody's board. I will say last years draft was bad and our young players are looking good but I still feel it's a small sample size up to this point.

This offseason is so damn important :lol:

Back
Top Bottom