Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

@Nelson999  be honest, were you playing Guitar Hero rather than watching the KANGZ??

if so, you are so smart
Nah my doofus roommate was. unfortunately due to the setup of our house, it is my Xbox that accommodates the living room while his Xbox is in the office. So whenever he or guests want to play xbox, it happens on my Gamertag account. Which can be embarrassing when he buys games like Guitar hero.

Last edited:

@Nelson999  be honest, were you playing Guitar Hero rather than watching the KANGZ??

if so, you are so smart
Nah my doofus roommate was. unfortunately due to the setup of our house, it is my Xbox that accommodates the living room while his Xbox is in the office. So whenever he or guests want to play xbox, it happens on my Gamertag account. Which can be embarrassing when he buys games like Guitar hero.
laugh.gif
 I figured it was someone else on your acct... but at the same time wouldn't blame you if you'd rather play that than watch the Kings

Um Kings won [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom