Sacramento?!

So far all I have for certain is a Shiekh online raffle code for Galleria and FCFS for Finishline in Galleria. Both are for the Air Jordan Retro 6 "Infrared" White/Red

I overheard a convo at Footlocker in Downtown Plaza that they won't have info until their shipment gets in. Usually a raffle between Wednesday and Thursday. No clue for what shoes though. My best guess is the Infrared Retro 6 as well, because it looks to be a HUGE General Release and if my Finishline is doing a FCFS, it has to be an easy cop if you just go early.

The "Toro" or Infrared 23 Air Jordan 6s I have no info yet on... I'm assuming that HOH in Arden will get at least one FSR maybe even Champs. No guarantee though. 

As far as ASG Pack, that seems to be a guess everywhere. Best bet is HOH in Arden. I could see the KD VIs at Champs or Shoe Palace though. Same for the Lebron XI ASG. I have a inkling that the Kobe IX ASG "Maestro" might be a pretty limited release and we'd be lucky to get them in.

Valentines Day Nike SB (If people are even interested after the Tiffany release) will most likely pop up at the usual places like PLA, GZ, Mainland S&S etc.

thanks rommeeeezy rommeeeezy

I dont have any interest for those infrared 6. All Shiekh locations should be doing the online raffle thing. I believe its their company policy now for any jordan release. The smaller shiekh store at downtown plaza closed recently. I work downtown so I can go get the raffle code for the DT plaza store that is still open

DT plaza footlocker is a joke. they always play that "we don't know until we get our shipment game if we'll get them and even then we dont know what we'll do" :lol: probably so they can hook up their friends and family. :smh:

If any one has info on how stores are handling the ASG pack, feel free to post. It'll save each of us from having to make multiple trips to the malls :x

If any one has info on how stores are handling the ASG pack, feel free to post. It'll save each of us from having to make multiple trips to the malls
sick.gif
Seriously, this.

If ANYONE has info on the ASG pack, post it here. I'm going to be making my rounds before I head home today from Sac State, so I should have a good amount of intel on how the stores will do things. (Mainly at Arden and Galleria)

Also, if anyone knows anybody that can get their hands on the Infrared 23 "Toro" (Red/Black) , hit me up. I'm actually more interested in those than the Retro 6 Infrared. It would be much appreciated.

rommeeeezy rommeeeezy I'll check DT sheikhs for you about the toro 6. I'll either post info on the raffle code here or pm it to you

I havent been following that release but if its limited and Shiekh is getting them. Your best bet in terms of shiekhs in the area that would be getting them would be the Arden store or the florin one. From my convos with a employees and a manager. They told me if its a QS or limited, the shiekh stores in that area that would likely receive an allotment would be those 2 locations.

hope that helps

@rommeeeezy I'll check DT sheikhs for you about the toro 6. I'll either post info on the raffle code here or pm it to you

I havent been following that release but if its limited and Shiekh is getting them. Your best bet in terms of shiekhs in the area that would be getting them would be the Arden store or the florin one. From my convos with a employees and a manager. They told me if its a QS or limited, the shiekh stores in that area that would likely receive an allotment would be those 2 locations.hope that helps
Thanks bro. Any information is helpful at this point. 

Just a General PSA. 

POST OR PM THE RAFFLE CODES.

this would help alleviate any needless calling and bothering of the store employees any more than what they're already going to get this week.

Most of them are already annoyed as is about people asking "What's Releasing this weekend?" "Anything special for All Star Weekend?" "How many pairs are you getting?" etc.

I just called HOH, Champs and Footaction in Arden. Footaction is doing guaranteed tickets tonight for the ASG Pack and the 6's. Champs is doing an instore raffle for the ASG pack today until noon and an instore raffle for the 6's on Wednesday. HOH is doing online raffle starting Tuesday for the ASG Pack; guaranteed tickets for the White/Infrared 6's now and they haven't determined what they're doing for the Infrared 23 6's yet because they haven't got their shipment in.

I just called HOH, Champs and Footaction in Arden. Footaction is doing guaranteed tickets tonight for the ASG Pack and the 6's. Champs is doing an instore raffle for the ASG pack today until noon and an instore raffle for the 6's on Wednesday. HOH is doing online raffle starting Tuesday for the ASG Pack; guaranteed tickets for the White/Infrared 6's now and they haven't determined what they're doing for the Infrared 23 6's yet because they haven't got their shipment in.
For the 6's at Footaction do you know if it's the Infared 23 or the White/Red Retro or BOTH? 

I may just head over there today.

:smh: at champs doing instore raffle until noon so poeple with jobs and school can't head over there. Probably so they can get a low turn out to help their unemployed friends :rolleyes

repped ...thanks for info dnak dnak

Just got back from DT shiekhs. No raffle codes yet for the 6s and the guy said more than likely that location won't have any of the ASG pack. I'll check back again tomorrow for the raffle codes and to see if anything changes regarding the ASG pack

why champs why :smh:

I just want the lebron all star....gonna stop by footaction later on to see what up

Doing raffles for the white and red retro 6. I was just there a few minutes ago.no word yet on infrared 23.

I just got a ticket with my namr on it.... So i have no clue if that means i get a pair or if they do a raffle when they release and you chexk back in... Any one have previous experience care to share?

rommeeeezy rommeeeezy did you provide champs with your size and contact info? or asked the employee if the ticket you just picked up is for a guarantee pair or ticket to be put into the raffle?

it depends if they were handing out tix for guarantee pairs or raffle tickets

Correct me if I'm wrong, so HOH Arden is guaranteed tix for white/infrared now and Arden Footaction is doing guaranteed tix for white infrared tonight? And does anyone know how HOH lookin right now. I'd be comming from 45 mins away...thanks

Footaction passed out tickets for the White 6's only, online raffle Tuesday for the Infrared 6's and the ASG Pack. HOH is doing online raffle beginning Wed for the Infrared 6's. Sheikh is only getting the White 6's at the moment but said to check again tomorrow.

Correct me if I'm wrong, so HOH Arden is guaranteed tix for white/infrared now and Arden Footaction is doing guaranteed tix for white infrared tonight? And does anyone know how HOH lookin right now. I'd be comming from 45 mins away...thanks
They had a bunch when I left like an hour ago; between HOH and Footaction you should be able to get a pair but I'd call just to be sure.

They had a bunch when I left like an hour ago; between HOH and Footaction you should be able to get a pair but I'd call just to be sure.
Ok coo. Thanks my man...

dnak dnak so for HOH and footaction arden, its guarantee tickets right now for the white/infrared 6 ?

online raffle for the ASG pack?

Last edited:
Footaction nor HOH wana answer they phones. Might jus have to chance it and make that drive. I wana secure these so I can focus on the all infrared pair come Saturday morning...

dnak dnak so for HOH and footaction arden, its guarantee tickets right now for the white/infrared 6 ?

online raffle for the ASG pack?
Guaranteed tickets at HOH and Footaction for the White 6's; raffle at Champs (instore), Sheikh (online), and Shoe Palace (instore).

Raffles for asg pack at Footaction (online), Champs (instore until 2), and HOH (online).

Raffles for Infrared 6's at Footaction (online), HOH (online), and Shoe Palace (instore).

Guaranteed tickets at HOH and Footaction for the White 6's; raffle at Champs (instore), Sheikh (online), and Shoe Palace (instore).

Raffles for asg pack at Footaction (online), Champs (instore until 2), and HOH (online).

Raffles for Infrared 6's at Footaction (online), HOH (online), and Shoe Palace (instore).

Dope.

Footaction looked to have a bunch of tickets left when I was there getting my Guaranteed ticket for the Retro 6. If I end up getting these (Retro6) at FinishLine or I get lucky and actually get the Infrared23, I'll give my ticket to someone else to purchase.

My size is a 10.5

Shoe Palace doesn't actually know if they're getting a pair of the Infrared 23 yet. So stay tuned for that.

What are the links for the Footaction and Foolocker Online Release for the Infrared 23?

Back
Top Bottom