Sacramento?!

rommeeeezy rommeeeezy you won bro?

@lindaphile

For the Powder 10s

Shoe Palace should be doing in store raffles til Monday

HOH footlocker said check back today or sunday for info.

Shiekhs should have raffle codes ready on Tuesday

Good info bro. Glad someone was able to help out on this front. I'm looking at getting those for next week and then chillin until the summer releases or whenever the AJKO pack drops.

And Nah, I didn't win the Infrared23 raffle. It's a no-go for that one. But I just went to pick up my raffle for the White/Infrared 6s.

I'll keep a lookout for the Roseville/Rocklin peeps on Champs, FInishline and Shiekh raffles on the Powder Blue Xs later on today when they're not as busy doing their releases.

Most likely Champs in Roseville will do a raffle on Sunday and Monday. They try to avoid the craziness during the week which is really smart, I actually feel like I have a chance at winning when I go there too.

I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like Jordans are running bigger and bigger each and every time I get a new pair.

Last edited:
Man first time in a minute HOH failed me. About the only nice thing bout wearing a 15 is raffles are easier.

I was just there at folsom. Copped two pairs for Flyknit One+ in wolf grey and volt CWs for 130 total.

Not too much else either.

I saw those Flyknit Luner1 but i figured those are at every nike outlet

I wanted the Volts but I have the electric green and multi color ones and dropped way too much money on kicks this month. So I decided to pass.

Good deals on them tho

I saw those Flyknit Luner1 but i figured those are at every nike outlet

I wanted the Volts but I have the electric green and multi color ones and dropped way too much money on kicks this month. So I decided to pass.

Good deals on them tho

I feel you on that one though man. I'm actually returning my Retro6s and just waiting for Powder Blue Xs for next week and I'm going donezo for this month. Spent a good chunk of cash on kicks and I'm barely fitting some new ones in my rotation.

Hey fellas, I wasn't able to lock up a ticket for the Powder Blue Xs at Arden, because there's an insane President's Day rush.

So far my intel is that:

House of Hoops has ran out of guaranteed tickets on all sizes 8-12

FootAction is doing their tickets on Tuesday Guaranteed pair. 

I think Champs is FCFS like the Infrared 6s (Don't take my word for this one, I just didn't want to get in line to ask them the same question a million heads were asking them)

FinishLine in Roseville Galleria is doing FCFS

and Champs Roseville Galleria i think is doing tickets today as their last day, and maybe FCFS if no one grabs all the tickets. 

If anyone can be on the lookout for the FootAction Guaranteed tickets and try and scoop a size 10 for me, that would be much appreciated.

rommeeeezy rommeeeezy Check your PM bro

I can drop by DT Shiekhs tomorrow to grab a raffle code for you and anyone else is interested during my break tomorrow.

Just let me know

Last edited:
proto, what sizes were those RG3 jerseys

Didn't check. I wasn't really interested in them and the place was crowded. they were scattered over the two 40% off rack they had on the floor. Wasn't really moving when I was there

I saw a few sizes over at Folsom yesterday. Between the two stores Vacaville had more.

Try giving them a call and see if an employee can check for you.

yeah i probably missed out already, thanks for the info

i don't get why RG3 jerseys would go on sale right now

Easy lol He had a terrible season so all the bandwagons jumped on that Russell Wilson train. :lol:

It was cheap but the Cowboy fan in me refused to let me buy :smokin

It wasn't moving but unless a reseller was there I doubt it would be sold out. lol if I were you I would just phone order it if you're planning on driving out there.

With gas and your time, it should be enough to break even for shipping

Easy lol He had a terrible season so all the bandwagons jumped on that Russell Wilson train. :lol:

It was cheap but the Cowboy fan in me refused to let me buy :smokin

It wasn't moving but unless a reseller was there I doubt it would be sold out. lol if I were you I would just phone order it if you're planning on driving out there.

With gas and your time, it should be enough to break even for shipping

i'll think about this for a few days....i don't even like the ******** (Red Skins) either but that's really cheap ...they mustve spelled his name wrong or something...and if that's the case then it makes it a bit more valuable

edit: just got back from vacaville nike.....they had other jerseys as well....Manning, Wilson, and a nice Welker with a SB patch...only the Manning was discounted cuz i think its inaccurate (wrong collar color)...thanks again proto for info

Last edited:
whats up!   born and raised in Sac, CKM LIONS  SACRAMENTO KINGS ALL DAY!  

(Live in west LA right now.. work/life..)  

Man I was also at Vacaville outlet yesterday, while I was there some dude got caught stealing some elite socks and trying to swapping his beat up kicks and walking with some new ones out lol he was still denying it when they found his kicks on the hash wall hahaha

Back
Top Bottom