Sacramento?!

I was ecstatic that we were getting a Pieology. I've been there 3 times(a week before the opener, few days after the opener and last wed) and something aint right/off with the pizza. I like the San Jose and Irvine locations. Man if only Pieology uses San Marzano tomato for their sauce...

As far as new york pizza style in the area that I found cool were Pizza Rock, Masullo and The Pizza Company. I wish we had better pizza spots. I don't minding driving far for great pizza. I remember when Grimaldi's opened in Socal few years ago, me and my uncle took a trip down there that weekend for the pizza and left disappointed. Didn't taste as good as the Grimaldi in NY :smh:

Pieology is whack for me. I hate thin crust pizza tho. Tried it jus to out of curiosity and maybe change my attitude cuz a lot of people were excited bout it. prolly will never go back.

Last edited:
I wish food trucks parked daily somewhere near the capitol. The food options downtown are terrible. 

I'm assuming that Oreo 4's are going to be harder to get than the last two remastered releases huh? 

^Nice. Maybe I'll actually have a decent chance for a pair of retros this time.

Just a heads up HOH roseville got a late shipment they had extra pairs of bulls 10 for fcfs. This was at opening 10am. They also ended up getting bred 1 lows fcfs.

Anybody got any Shiekh codes for Oreo 4's? I can get Arden and Florin tomorrow if nobody has them yet.

I'll swing by DT plaza tomorrow but if i haven't gotten it and posted it by 3pm. :lol:

someone inbox me to remind me

Back
Top Bottom