Patrol the mall for unclaimed pairs?

Arden -
Footlocker - Percy usually gives out tickets around noon for leftovers
Champs - No clue
Footaction - Usually instore sign ups
Shoepalace - Cut off at 3pm FCFS
Shiekh - Cut off at 2pm FCFS

Rosville
Finishline - Cut off 12pm FCFS (Chick told me they did not raffle off all pairs)
Footlocker - Re-raffle from original batch at 6pm (No new entries)
Champs - Same as above
Shikeh - Cut off at 2pm FCFS
Shoepalace - Cut off 3pm FCFS

Sunrise
Champs - Same as above
Shoepalace - I think I heard 6pm (Could be wrong, so call)

I'm assuming Shiekh DT and Florin are the same as others.

And don't forget about NBAstore.com in the morning and maybe possibly D i c k s sporting goods

Good luck to you all.

Last edited:
Arden -
Footlocker - Percy usually gives out tickets around noon for leftovers
Champs - No clue
Footaction - Usually instore sign ups
Shoepalace - Cut off at 3pm FCFS

Rosville
Finishline - Cut off 12pm FCFS (Chick told me they did not raffle off all pairs)
Champs - Same as above
Shikeh - Cut off at 2pm FCFS
Shoepalace - Cut off 3pm FCFS

Sunrise
Champs - Same as above
Shoepalace - I think I heard 6pm (Could be wrong, so call)

I'm assuming Shiekh DT and Florin are the same as others.

And don't forget about NBAstore.com in the morning and maybe possibly D i c k s sporting goods

Good luck to you all.
Shiekhs actually lets pairs go at 1pm; the email says pairs are released after 1pm.

Last edited:
your not the only one that got kicked out :lol:

was at the airport waiting for my flight and logged into FB and went to that stupid group and this cornball Max had posted a pic of Legend Blues in sz 9 and 9.5...Dude said something like why pay more than 300 when you can get them here for 300. Referring to that consignment store. It was something like that but can't remember.

I said "Please those are baby sz shoes. of course you gonna sell it for 300. U know damn well you wouldn't sell those for 300 in a sz 11.5 and up."

Someone booted me out the group after that comment :lol: :smh:

Is that consignment shop on J st. any good? Or should I not even waste my time?

Owners are some of the admins from the SOS group. They're clowns so I can only assume their shop is a joke but, I never been soo...drop in and report back if you please

Last edited:
Owners are some of the admins from the SOS group. They're clowns so I can only assume their shop is a joke but, I never been soo...drop in and report back if you please
I'll hit them up and see if they'd be interested in my Tiff Hi's.
There's a consignment store in dt Sac???

What??

Haven't heard of this.
Yeah it's called K1x Unlimited? It looked like a one-stop shop to get a fade, smoke some vape, and buy shoes.
laugh.gif

Pieology on 16th st. is pretty good. $7.95 for a customized pizza? Not bad at all.

For those interested, the arden sheikh raffle code for the columbia 4s: E8275D46C1. I will probably get the downtown one either today or tomorrow

For those interested, the arden sheikh raffle code for the columbia 4s: E8275D46C1. I will probably get the downtown one either today or tomorrow

you can save yourself the trip if you like. I can grab downtown tomorrow and post it here when I go back to work tomorrow

Same man. If I don't win a raffle, i'll be first in line at Sheikh that morning for a leftovers ticket

I'll try to grab the Florin Shiekh code for you guys tomorrow during my lunch break.

Back
Top Bottom