Sacramento?!

Most retros aren't even sellin that quickly so when I got the access code I wasn't really that excited. It's been cake this year. But the app is cool nonetheless...

Most retros aren't even sellin that quickly so when I got the access code I wasn't really that excited. It's been cake this year. But the app is cool nonetheless...
But I think you've been one of the few in this thread that is successful with releases. lol. I've struck out with raffles and online. So this app gives me little hope that I can get a pair I want on release day.

I was luckily enough to have a friend get me a pair of the Oreo's. lol.

But I think you've been one of the few in this thread that is successful with releases. lol. I've struck out with raffles and online. So this app gives me little hope that I can get a pair I want on release day.
I was luckily enough to have a friend get me a pair of the Oreo's. lol.
Lol guess so. Well hope the app helps you my man. Folks have definitely praised it...

If anyone here needs a size 9 in the 10's tomorrow hit me up through pm and you can have one of the pairs I won at Arden for retail.

anyone in the sac area had any luck ordering tech fleece from the nike outlets for $20 promo. long stroy short, folsom outlet wouldn't do it for me.

tried yesterday but no luck

want to get the shorts for $28 though
nerd.gif
go for it, only time they'll be that cheap. but, yea i heard someone had luck at vacaville. i should of went there instead of folsom 
mean.gif
. it's over for tech pants now tho.

Yea but they were trying to tell me that shorts were going for $48 :lol: yesterday.

Don't want to waste my evening driving up there

Yea but they were trying to tell me that shorts were going for $48
laugh.gif
yesterday.

Don't want to waste my evening driving up there
tell me about it lol. called them before i went. didn't want to waste time and gas. they were saying yes promo sale come thru. but, when you get there, 
sick.gif

:lol: damn they did you wrong.

i just rolled up there after work and asked. kid that i asked about the deal didn't know how to reply and was awkward about it :lol: that's when i know manager wasn't letting them process anymore orders

laugh.gif
damn they did you wrong.

i just rolled up there after work and asked. kid that i asked about the deal didn't know how to reply and was awkward about it
laugh.gif
that's when i know manager wasn't letting them process anymore orders
some of these floor workers act like they own nike. 
laugh.gif

I'm prob headed to the Vacaville outlets tomorrow or Saturday
nerd.gif
Order me some shorts bro
laugh.gif
and pick up Chandos on the way back
tbh I have no idea what the thing is yall were talking about in this thread 
laugh.gif

I'm just looking for some more US Soccer gear and maybe some more running shoes.

Prob gonna pass on Chando's on the way back, I'm all Chando'd out. Plus I've been making tacos a lot this week 
laugh.gif

tbh I have no idea what the thing is yall were talking about in this thread :lol:

I'm just looking for some more US Soccer gear and maybe some more running shoes.

Prob gonna pass on Chando's on the way back, I'm all Chando'd out. Plus I've been making tacos a lot this week :lol:

Folsom had the usa home replica jersey[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] on clearance rack lol

I'm an XL.

I actually just got an authentic 2010 away WC kit from Ross in Roseville last week for $30 :lol: I was so pumped

Last edited:
I'm an XL.

I actually just got an authentic 2010 away WC kit from Ross in Roseville last week for $30 :lol: I was so pumped

i have a white goalie kit size xl :lol: but i like mines more fitted. you know me brah team smedium

looking to grab a large

:nerd: i've been coming up on the USA kits

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom