Sacramento?!

Anyone know if Footaction, HOH, or Champs in Arden doing online raffles for these?

Anyone know if Footaction, HOH, or Champs in Arden doing online raffles for these?

Talked to the guys at footaction, he said these will be online, they r doing everything online now cuz it's easier, except some of the re raffles

How does the shoe palace raffle work? Is it online or in store, never bothered with one of theirs before

don't worry im a baby size...Im a 9 but thanks man

Me and my pops supposed to go crabbing on Sunday after a funeral in Daly City. I'll hook you up with dungeness crab if we limit out
wink.gif
team baby feet. sz 8.5 here. will rep for codes. ill post if i can get them first.

chicago 1s raffles for shiekh on florin is 876c0228da. good luck.

There's a reason why I don't just post up the codes. I don't know if you're on FB and apart of the SOS group, but when legend blues released you had people from NY to LA winning our raffles here in Sacramento. I'll leave it at that.

don't worry im a baby size...Im a 9 but thanks man

Me and my pops supposed to go crabbing on Sunday after a funeral in Daly City. I'll hook you up with dungeness crab if we limit out :wink:
Say what? It's still crabbing season? You'll def have to lmk how you do! And thanks for offering the crabs.....pause lol.

Can someone please DM me the raffles codes for Arden and downtown??  Stuck down in the bay this week, back on Saturday AM

There's a reason why I don't just post up the codes. I don't know if you're on FB and apart of the SOS group, but when legend blues released you had people from NY to LA winning our raffles here in Sacramento. I'll leave it at that.
This code was already posted on the main chi 1 thread by someone else. So, i post it in the sacramento thread so at least more ppl in town will enter. Odds are that more sac resident are on this thread than someone from ny.

code remove. edit your reply to remove code.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom