Sacramento?!

I'm assuming there aren't any unclaimed pairs of XI's laying around at Shiekh? lol

Prolly not. But Niketowns start taking phone orders today. Plus you could call around diff local stores...
laugh.gif
 You're right. I walked in and dude at the K. St store said they had plenty of pairs left at 1PM. Didn't even know you could pick up left over pairs at 1pm.
mean.gif

Ended up just getting a pair for my daughter.

Anyone have or interested in Sheikh codes for the cement IVs? I can grab the florin one after work today if anyone wants that one

Anyone know what is going on with Arden Mall's Footlocker online raffle?  Link is for Alternate 5s

Yall should check out Nordstrom Rack lots of cheap sneaks for casual wear. Swooped some Sk8 Hi's for 30

How's KicxUnlimited? It seems their presence in the 916 is slowly growing.

Debating if I should sell my extra pair of 72-10's to them 
nerd.gif

How's KicxUnlimited? It seems their presence in the 916 is slowly growing.

Debating if I should sell my extra pair of 72-10's to them :nerd:

If you do consignment with them it would be better then to sell to them. Their cashout prices aren't that great, solesupremacy has better cashout quotes.

They have good stuff in the kicxmaster tho, Tito kills it, if u follow their ig u will understand

Anybody have sheikh codes for the french blues? Will help grab codes for the next drop... went through the day thinking it was only Tuesday 
mean.gif

Swung by Kicx Unlimited yesterday. Enjoyed my time there and I like their set up. Their shoe arcade game was tempting to play, but I didn't have time.

Glad to see Sacramento have a shop like this...even though the market out here still seems to be majority Jordans.

Good shoes for the folks with 9-10.5 feet.

Back
Top Bottom