Sacramento?!

so Arden House Of hoops getting the 1's but says FCFS seems like its gonna be a mad house and i sense some shady things going on if that is true

so Arden House Of hoops getting the 1's but says FCFS seems like its gonna be a mad house and i sense some shady things going on if that is true
They'll probably do guaranteed tickets and call their preferred customers to let them know the time so everyone else will have no chance.

Anyone know if Imax parking is free if we see a movie there?????
From the website:

PARKING
The parking meters on the street are free after 6 Mon. through Sat. and free on Sun.
We have $5 off coupons for the garage located on 10 and L St. and they charge a flat rate of $5 if you enter the garage after 5:00pm on the weekdays and all day on the weekends making it free during those times with the $5 validation.
We partially validate at three garages, the Hyatt hotel, it is located on 12 St. between L and K St., the Esquire parking garage on 13 between J and K and the Sheraton garage on 13 between I and J.

PLEASE NOTE: MUST BRING PARKING TAG TO THE THEATRE FOR A STAMP
Standard IMAX Parking Validation (lots are 1 block from theatre)
Validation is good for 50% off the 1st 1.5 hours of parking at:
Esquire Lot on 13th between J and K streets
Lot E on 13th between I and J streets
Parking Costs: Both lots charge $1.75 per half hour

Hyatt Parking
First 20 minutes free at the Hyatt lot on L and 12th Street
$1.50 per 20 minutes afterwards

Out of all places, Pacsun? That's interesting.

Right? Guess it kinda makes sense with or pacsun getting yeezy tour merch a while back.
Has anyone dealt with a fcfs system at Arden recently? Will it just be be a sprint to the store once the doors open for the mall? Ya boy has been working on his sprint game :tongue:

Apparently PacSun didn't see the fight in front of Shoepalce on Saturday. Hopefully that first come first served works a little better for them lol.

Backdoor for the backboards already started. Got offered a guarantee pair for $500. Didn't even acknowledge the worker I talked to after he told me the price, just walked out.

My boy was able to slide some money to a manager for a pair, but he won't tell me how much he paid. Which leads me to believe it was a rediculous price.

Need to come up with a new game plan. Good luck to all you trying!

Apparently PacSun didn't see the fight in front of Shoepalce on Saturday. Hopefully that first come first served works a little better for them lol.

Backdoor for the backboards already started. Got offered a guarantee pair for $500. Didn't even acknowledge the worker I talked to after he told me the price, just walked out.

My boy was able to slide some money to a manager for a pair, but he won't tell me how much he paid. Which leads me to believe it was a rediculous price.

Need to come up with a new game plan. Good luck to all you trying!

Hopefully the fight in front of ShoePalace involved someone kicking one of the employee's *****. That whole store can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Called about yeezys today at Arden Fair Stores.

Sheikh:  Didn't know if they were receiving any.

Shoe Palace:  Didn't know if they were receiving any but raffling tickets until Weds.

Footlocker/Hoh:  Not getting any.

Hope this helps.

Called about yeezys today at Arden Fair Stores.

Sheikh:  Didn't know if they were receiving any.
Shoe Palace:  Didn't know if they were receiving any but raffling tickets until Weds.
Footlocker/Hoh:  Not getting any.

Hope this helps.

Sheikh employees told me in person they're not getting em when I went in person Monday... I have the feeling nobody is getting a pair unless you body someone in front of pacsun Saturday morning

edit: was running errands at the mall and decided to stop by and ask if pacsun had updated info on their fcfs process, dude said "idk if we're getting em until tomorrow". BRUH :stoneface:

Last edited:
Anyone go to that wing fest yesterday in Sac? Wanted to go but I wasn't missing the Giants game.

anyone have recommendation on a good sneaker restorer in sacramento now? i used to go to SOS to find some people in there who could do it but it seems all of them are gone.

Got camos off the supreme restock, blacks of a reseller

Now I'm looking for a white sz 13
nerd.gif

Let me know where it's at lol
nice, one more pair to go. 

Back
Top Bottom