Sacramento?!

Ikon had some chilled employees I remember that spot, I will always remember the various kicks they had displayed on the outer windows....waiting for some news from PLA. I really hate FTC and their business ways (pricing of shoes and the way they handle releases) ground zero would be luck to get a handful of pairs....as of now it's online or bust, trying to gather up all the online spots getting them as of now what I have to share is CCS, SPOT, Premier, and NDC will be dropping them online...really want these, I've owned a lot of SBs since the orange silver box era but never owned a pair of Tiffs, it's such a hypnotizing CW

lol I remember I bought the de la highs at FTC and they made you buy a deck along with it. I think I remember hearing about them black listing resellers. I haven't been there for years. Last thing I went there for was to buy black scale before it was called black scale.

lol I know only a few if us keeping this thread alive.

Have you tried FTC?
No, I haven't. Probably won't even try. 
Ikon had some chilled employees I remember that spot, I will always remember the various kicks they had displayed on the outer windows....waiting for some news from PLA. I really hate FTC and their business ways (pricing of shoes and the way they handle releases) ground zero would be luck to get a handful of pairs....as of now it's online or bust, trying to gather up all the online spots getting them as of now what I have to share is CCS, SPOT, Premier, and NDC will be dropping them online...really want these, I've owned a lot of SBs since the orange silver box era but never owned a pair of Tiffs, it's such a hypnotizing CW
Ikon did have some chill employees. I remember two ladies working there and I thought they were pretty attractive. Anyway, was the owner of Ikon the same owner of Getta Clue? It seems that I'll try luck online. If I fail, no worries.

I was at HOH footlocker at Arden this weekend and some guy walked in there to pick up a few pairs of BHM that Percy had on hold for them :smh:

Lmao what else is new....I've seen this happen waaaay too many times. Was it that body builder black guy? I forget the tall white dude's name that used to work there. He is the manager at Footaction downstairs now but he kept it somewhat fair when he was there. Percy is fd up and is always getting blasted on SOS and complained about at headquarters. I don't forsee him being there for too much longer tbh

I was at HOH footlocker at Arden this weekend and some guy walked in there to pick up a few pairs of BHM that Percy had on hold for them :smh:

Lmao what else is new....I've seen this happen waaaay too many times. Was it that body builder black guy? I forget the tall white dude's name that used to work there. He is the manager at Footaction downstairs now but he kept it somewhat fair when he was there. Percy is fd up and is always getting blasted on SOS and complained about at headquarters. I don't forsee him being there for too much longer tbh
I'm surprised he's been there this long. Seems like every other weekend I hear bout this dude SMH...

nickel n dime nickel n dime the customer was a tall big black guy. lol he was more fat then anything :lol: Customer went in there and one of the sales associate was like Percy had something on hold for you :smh: :rolleyes

Who is Percy? what race is he?

When I was paying for my stuff, they got a phone call and the older asian guy picked up the phone. He identified himself as Percy on the phone. Dude has been there forever since i was in high school :lol:

He's a lifer. A lifetime shoe salesmen :rofl:

When I was paying for my stuff, they got a phone call and the older asian guy picked up the phone. He identified himself as Percy on the phone. Dude has been there forever since i was in high school
laugh.gif

He's a lifer. A lifetime shoe salesmen
roll.gif
reminds me of this dude I know who works at Sports Authority of all places 
roll.gif

When I was paying for my stuff, they got a phone call and the older asian guy picked up the phone. He identified himself as Percy on the phone. Dude has been there forever since i was in high school :lol:

He's a lifer. A lifetime shoe salesmen :rofl:
reminds me of this dude I know who works at Sports Authority of all places :rofl:  
He the type he think he got all the power over these yougins cuz he sell kicks. I hate those types of shoe store employees. But most people kiss *** cuz they want kicks

wait i thought Percy was the short black dude that kinda look like Mario Chalmers lol

I think I know the asian dude your talking bout....Is he the skinny asian dude? He's pretty cool.

wait i thought Percy was the short black dude that kinda look like Mario Chalmers lol

I think I know the asian dude your talking bout....Is he the skinny asian dude? He's pretty cool.

I don't know lol. when the old skinny asian guy answered the phone when I was paying for my stuff this weekend, he identified himself as Percy

Last edited:
Heard there were peeps already camping in Davis at GZ. That's why they had to release the info on their release on their twitter and instagram.

Crazy...

Heard there were peeps already camping in Davis at GZ. That's why they had to release the info on their release on their twitter and instagram.

Crazy...
Yeah, no need to spend all this time for a pair. Just sucks that there will be people who used up all that time and go home empty handed. 

Yeah, no need to spend all this time for a pair. Just sucks that there will be people who used up all that time and go home empty handed. 
They haven't even released how many pairs they're getting in. I mean, I've heard that they were supposed to actually have pairs at the Roseville location but they ended up stockpiling them at the Davis location to reduce the madness at multiple locations and concentrate it at their main hub.

I'm going to pass by PLAskate and see how many pairs and just show face. This should be an interesting release. If GZ and PLAskate each get more than 100 pairs, I wouldn't be stressin too hard. 

Hell, if I strike out in both places, that's just more money to drop on the ASG and JB releases that I'm fienin for this month. 

There will always be kicks, some people are just impatient....

They haven't even released how many pairs they're getting in. I mean, I've heard that they were supposed to actually have pairs at the Roseville location but they ended up stockpiling them at the Davis location to reduce the madness at multiple locations and concentrate it at their main hub.

I'm going to pass by PLAskate and see how many pairs and just show face. This should be an interesting release. If GZ and PLAskate each get more than 100 pairs, I wouldn't be stressin too hard. 

Hell, if I strike out in both places, that's just more money to drop on the ASG and JB releases that I'm fienin for this month. 

There will always be kicks, some people are just impatient....
I'll probably keep my eye out for any news if they do get a big shipment...If so, maybe I'll just hit up Davis since I'm close by.

I'm assuming for GZ to get a good sized shipment in since they're the biggest skate retailer in this part of California. 

I'd assume that PLASkate may have less of the Hyped crowd more of the people that actually want to rock the shoes. I feel that GZ may get the brunt of the business. I could totally be wrong though. 

Good luck man. I'll probably run across you if GZ gets just a ridiculous sized shipment. Or a shipment that totally outweighs PLA

I'm assuming for GZ to get a good sized shipment in since they're the biggest skate retailer in this part of California. 

I'd assume that PLASkate may have less of the Hyped crowd more of the people that actually want to rock the shoes. I feel that GZ may get the brunt of the business. I could totally be wrong though. 

Good luck man. I'll probably run across you if GZ gets just a ridiculous sized shipment. Or a shipment that totally outweighs PLA
Ahh that makes sense. Hopefully I could get a pair in my size. Since moving back to Sacramento, it seems harder to get shoes out here. 
frown.gif

PLA should be really interesting, lining up is not allowed during business hours....I'll show face since I'll be in the EDH area that morning.

PLA should be really interesting, lining up is not allowed during business hours....I'll show face since I'll be in the EDH area that morning.
Quote:
sick.gif
people camping already

with all those hours spent camping it's like paying resell
laugh.gif
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. Ground Zero announced they'll have 16 pairs available 8-13.

Now it's really online or bust....More like bust lol.

I'm glad i have zero interest in the Tiff Highs :lol:

Our first rain of the season just in time for the campers :rofl:

rck3sactown rck3sactown you work at GZ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom