Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

206 must remember the when we were at Jake's crib, and he had the syrup some fat chick sent him.

LADIES LOVED COOL JAKE

RIP LL COOL J

I know I'm babbling, but damn, I'm a grown man crying right now. For real, I have very few people I consider *friends*. And even crazier for a lot ofthem to be internet homies...but I love 206 and Jake. I always knew they would show me a good time, take care of me, and are genuine.

I'm glad I got to talk to you not too long ago, Jake. You sounded happy. You deserved it.

what the %+@# !!!!!

aahhh mann we lost a good dude mann
my heart goes out to BFO's friends and family
My deepest sympathies

frown.gif

We look like a couple, and I was hungover like crazy, but remember they gave us all the shrimp we could eat...

Wow....I remember dude...he was funny as hell and he had the chris childs avy....wow.......r.ip....life is a trip...one minute you're here...thenext.....gone.

My condolences to his family. I never knew him personally, but I feel like someone who lost someone close to them. I remember seeing him post often and heseemed to be very well liked among everyone. Rest In Peace BFO

He had my back in a big way, thus the name BFO. I'm shocked and saddened. I, personally, will miss his "straight up" attitude, willingness tohelp in a drop of a dime, and his never-ending computer-related questions.

Jake, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

MixxMSTRMike

Originally Posted by muscle68

HAHA, I JUST remembered...on my old cell phone, I saved 2 text messages...everything else got deleted, but 2 stayed there permanently.

One was from Jake and it said "I just got dome on a street corner and took pictures."

And sure enough, the next day, he sent me pics with some complete stranger. I KNOW oo206oo knows this story. The best part? He ran into the chick again on the bus, and she came up to him and said, "You look familiar, did we have sex?"

ONLY JAKE...haha...damn man....this sucks.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what the %+@# !!!!!

aahhh mann we lost a good dude mann
my heart goes out to BFO's friends and family
My deepest sympathies

frown.gif

tired.gif

frown.gif

Truly a sad day!

BFO & my grandpops, same day, damn, RIP to both.

WOW.

Still remember us arguing OD on here after the Skins vs. Seahawks playoff games a few years ago.

Also dropping big knowledge on guns and cigars.

RIP son !!

Originally Posted by lu cash

HAHA, I JUST remembered...on my old cell phone, I saved 2 text messages...everything else got deleted, but 2 stayed there permanently.

One was from Jake and it said "I just got dome on a street corner and took pictures."

And sure enough, the next day, he sent me pics with some complete stranger. I KNOW oo206oo knows this story. The best part? He ran into the chick again on the bus, and she came up to him and said, "You look familiar, did we have sex?"

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
Haha...I think she wanted to go home with him, he said no, so she did it right there on the bus stop...and then asked for bus fair. He bounced.

The world needs more Jakes.

pimp.gif

@ his Bio

[h2]My Bio[/h2]
I was born then I grew up some, all the way up to now, and soon enough I will die.
tired.gif

I remember BFO tryin to convince me go back to glocks. tellin me to stop limp wristin the pistol
laugh.gif

straight laughs

smh.gif
Unreal.

I remember first coming on this board back in 00 and it's nice to see all the familiar faces on this post.

Back
Top Bottom