Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

eek.gif
This is so crazy. I remember him here from when I first joined, he wasmad cool too.

R.I.P.

I haven't visited or posted on this board for close to 2-3 years. I just found out about this through another Seattle NTer. Jake was one of few goodfriends I made through this place back in the day. He came out for one of NorCal summits and I visited him twice up in Seattle ( last time in 2006). I wasactually planning to go back up there this may for a visit. I am really numb right now. One of few good people I have met in my life was taken way before histime. Rest In Peace Jake.

rest in peace.

condolences as well...

i've never seen him post before but im sad to hear the news...

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

Yeah, I love those super drunk pictures of him and 206 in front of the bamboo, I think that was from a day trip to Portland, don't remember for sure. Loved him as a regular in the drinking posts, my favorite post of all time from him was when he had to be near black out status and he said he was making everclear smoothies with his buddies and said he was so drunk he was about to pee his pants(for some reason that post always stuck with me). Never took himself too seriously, always had a great style of deprecating humor on here. Really sad to see him go.
The bamboo pics were from a night in downtown seattle at The War Room. Air Rev was in town and we all linked up, got ******ed and wandered thestreets. There was another few pics from a portland trip though, so i can see the confusion.

And that everclear smoothie night was one for the record books. I remember havin a semi-intelligent argument about the paradox of a cold, iced smoothie burningyour throat with every sip. $$@ were we thinking, lol. Man, good times.

Man, even on those lazy uneventful nights though, where we just grab a couple 22s of heineken and a couple cigars, and just chill the hell out, it was alwaysgood times when you were around jake.

(but man, the stories i could tell...)

Damn. I don't know him or have ever communicated with him in any way , nor do I post much. But I have lurked faithfully everyday since 02 and am veryfamiliar with him. He was major in the gun posts. I'm kind of shocked but send my condolences.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember that one story with the woman crying and her purse.

Jesus...that's way too damn young.
tired.gif

I remember the cigar topics we had 2-3 summers ago. He was a great person to chat with on that, gave me some great info on a lot of things. Several of myfavorite smokes are things that he put me on to. It got warm down here for the first time this weekend, gave me the chance to sit outside and smoke a couple.Thought about reviving that topic on NT...

RIP BFO. My heart goes out to his fam and everybody that is hurting right now...

Man..........

I just can't get this off my mind, and it makes me really sad. I really wish I could have met Jake before he passed away. I'm glad we were able tospeak on the phone etc. It's just starting to really sink in that he's gone.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom