Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

I didn't know BFO either...we went back and forth (under my old SN) in the Cigar Aficionado's thread, sharing our appreciation for the finer things.

Jeez...this hurts in a totally different way than other bereavements.

Fab I hope you still have that pic when Jake was in NYC and you guys ran into Capone-N-Noreaga.

Damn, RIP
tired.gif

Got damn I'm so scared of death. Man that is crazy how u can just go at anytime.
smh.gif

RIP

DAMN... R.I.P.
tired.gif

BIG FAME ONE was that dude.

I will also remember his avy when Kobe got molly whopped by Chris Childs.
laugh.gif

In dedication to a NT vet here is his last ever post......

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

i hope you got a good deal on your avy homie.

Damn
smh.gif

R.I.P

Out of all my years on NT he was a nter I could say I really remembered from his post and pics of him smoking a big cigar

man..I haven't been here too long but he always seemed a chill, funny dude..always read his posts. You can't take life for granted man..it's muchtoo short.

R.I.P

damn...RIP BFO. I remember joining NT and he was one of the koolest dudes on here. he had lots of classic threads and responses on NT. one thread I will alwaysremember BFO responding to is the walrus MS paint one. God Bless you BFO!

eek.gif

No way. It's crazy seeing an NT'er leave. If I recall his face correctly, was he the white guy who had a hat on in a pic smoking a cigar ? possiblyeyeglasses ? I do remember seeing his name in general all the time.. NT really feels like a large team/organization sometimes
tired.gif

RIP
frown.gif

Oh damn, real #$@%? damn. BFO was one of the few dudes posts i'd always check for, and he made me laugh regularly. I always planned on headed to seattle onvacation one year and hitting one those 206 cats up to show me whats good. RIP my man.

Back
Top Bottom