Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

Damn...
tired.gif

I didnt know him personally, but he's one of the only NT'ers I can point out without looking at his avy.
He was a good dude, you can tell that by so many people remembering him fondly.

RIP BFO.

R.I.P. BFO . Damn .
frown.gif

I have a question , was the heart attack weight related ?

I didn't know dude personally, but in being on here for 5 years, you get familiar w. many "e-personalities." I'm in shock over this....again, RIP.....can't take anything for granted in this life.
frown.gif

Wow, I never knew him personally but I still feel a little stunned. Very funny, very informative... this is just terrible news.

what BFO?
eek.gif

wow...

RIP to him
tired.gif

ill pray for him, his family, friends, and whoever was close to him..like someone else said, i didnt know him personally, but after being here for awhile, youget to know their "e personality"

RIP BFO

As far as his health, jakes been more active this last year than he has in a long time. He was a bigger dude, and he did have diabetes, but hes had no knownheart issues in the past. And we still dont really know all the details surrounding the cause of the heart attack.

His friend and diving partner, who was with him that day, is a firefighter. So i can guarantee he recieved top notch CPR and everything possible was done tohelp the homie out. It was just his time to go.

And Q, heres that pic you mentioned:

Back
Top Bottom