Sade : Soldier Of Love-February 8,2010

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

pimp.gif
...will be had...pick my moms a copy up as well

dear lord that album cover alone is unreal. there was a post not to long ago but the album was never confirmed. good to see a set date.

I might reviving this thread but I just found out that she is back! I hope she performs in SF. Damn I am hyped on the album.

[h2]Sade To Debut New Single Tuesday[/h2]Posted 12/07/2009 at 3:00 PM by VIBE

VIBE-Sade_Soldier_Of_Love_single.jpg

Sade will debut a brand new single online Tuesday (Dec.
glasses.gif
. The title cut from the anticipated album Soldier of Love, Sade's new single is set to arrive at sade.com at 7 a.m. EST Tuesday. "Soldier Of Love" which Sade co-produced with Mike Pela, was written by Sade along with longtime collaborators Andrew Hale, Stuart Matthewman and Paul Spencer Denman. The track, featuring a pulsating and anthemic drum beat along with the haunting vocals for which Sade is known, is also set to debut at radio the day of its release and will kick off the countdown for "Soldier of Love". Recorded in England and set for release worldwide on Feb. 8, Soldier of Love marks Sade's first studio album since the multi-platinum release of Lovers Rock in 2000. Join In: Follow Singersroom on Twitter by clicking HERE.

LINK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New Sade is just kinda indescribable. Ten years we wait. TEN years. And there is no disappointment. Only a handful of groups/artists can do this....Sade,Maxwell and Outkast.

I'm sensing my first born will be conceived in the month of February. My wife better be ready.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom