Sade : Soldier Of Love-February 8,2010

Originally Posted by illwill8710

was listening to her today.

She's definitely one of the greatest of all time.

copped
pimp.gif

Co-Sign
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Somebody point me to the single its an official leak so shouldnt be a problem

YO!
Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I'm sensing my first born will be conceived in the month of February.

I was thinking this before I even heard the song. When I saw the date I was like... "I'm beating raw.
smh.gif
"

DF!!!

Might take some time to grow on me but DEFINITELY does not sound like anything out right now... which I like... always expect that from Sade.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I'm sensing my first born will be conceived in the month of February.

I was thinking this before I even heard the song. When I saw the date I was like... "I'm beating raw.
smh.gif
"

DF!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Okay good.....I knew it wasn't just me.

I'm new. Recommend me some good tracks from her, please
smile.gif

any singles from this new album coming? did it leak?

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

I'm new. Recommend me some good tracks from her, please
smile.gif

any singles from this new album coming? did it leak?

PURCHASE every album with the name "Sade" on it.

That's all you need to know.

Spoiler [+]
I HAVE to laugh at you for asking though.

roll.gif

^exactly.. you need buy all of her albums and play them all the way through (preferably when you're in a relaxed mood).

when it comes to Sade you can't do that "recommend me some good tracks" stuff.. shes not Wiz Khalifa

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^exactly.. you need buy all of her albums and play them all the way through (preferably when you're in a relaxed mood).

when it comes to Sade you can't do that "recommend me some good tracks" stuff.. shes not Wiz Khalifa

AHAHAHAHAH.. "shes not Wiz Khalifa"

Sade to play Europe, US in spring
Published January 8, 2010 11:01 AM
Comments and 0 Reactions

print
email
By NULL /

Spring outing supports 'Soldier of Love'

With her first album in nine years scheduled for worldwide release on Feb. 8 and 9, Sade is looking to first tour Europe and then the US in support of the newalbum. It will be her first tour in nine years as well.

Preliminary plans call for Sade Adu, who turns 50 on Jan. 16, to tour Europe in March and then head to the states in April and May. More details are expectedwithin a couple of weeks.

Sade's sixth album, "Soldier of Love" is her first new disc since 2000's "Lover's Rock." The title track has already beenreleased to radio and online. Her five albums have sold 17 million units, according to Nielsen Soundscan.

Back
Top Bottom