Saigon: "The south is biting by rapping period"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sai is such a moron at times...but
smh.gif
at anybody doubting his skills/ability on the mic. IF this album ever drops it's gonna be aproblem
pimp.gif

dis dudes complains more than n e bodi n rap and doesnt have a album 2 his name....he thinks he's better than wat he is which why i dnt lik the guy

stop hatin man... dude just mad cuz his "career"" is over b4 it started...

Originally Posted by iLLscan

What would make him "relevant" in this oh so "relevant" period in hip hop???????
I'm curious..........................................................................

nothing... every rapper CANT b relevant... its just not possible... dude has NO commercial appeal whatsoever... he missed the "i am hip hop"boat...

I'm gonna stand here and say that I respect him for speaking his controversial opinions.

And, I for one enjoy his music pretty much all the time

I think by saying "the south is biting by rapping period", he was just stating the obvious. Hip Hop started in NYC and the other cities picked up onit. If thats all he was saying with that comment, then he is 100% right. Its just that people in Hip Hop don't react well to hearing the word"biting".

Pain's just riding his wave right now. Why take the risk, and sing on a hook, in which more than likely will not blow as a single (I'm just beinghonest). If he is going to take the chance an water down his image, why not get a huge pay check out of it?

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

Originally Posted by blazersin2k3

all the sai haters gonna fall back when that album comes out
pimp.gif

what makes u so sure it wont end up like power of the dollar?

I've heard most of it. It's definitely fire! Sai is on another level then most cats.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

Originally Posted by blazersin2k3

all the sai haters gonna fall back when that album comes out
pimp.gif

what makes u so sure it wont end up like power of the dollar?

I've heard most of it. It's definitely fire! Sai is on another level then most cats.

well we've heard power of the dollar and EAF... which never dropped... dude might b on another level in terms of lyrics or some #@!*... but i cantlisten to dudes who act like they #@!* dont stink... this N just a signed hater...

Back
Top Bottom