Sam Adams Appreciation

Boston Lager is crack, hints of tangy citrus everywhere. Don't forget Cream Stout too, chocolate and caramel undertones everywhere. If you haven'thad Sam Adams, go out and grab a sick pack ASAP!

sam-adams-cream-stout.jpg

Edit: Forgot about Cherrywheat, taste like marshmallows ahh

Sam Adams is def appreciated. Only tried a handful though. Liked them all except boston lager, just dont like that at all. Octoberfest, cherry wheat, samlight, and summer ale i believe are the only few i tried.

ehh...never really liked Sam Adams. The Ale is alright.

Been drinkin Stella lately
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

Originally Posted by RavageBX

My favorite and the best mainstream beer, imo.
I got Sierra Nevada for best mainstream. Both are quality though . .
correct on both accounts. they both do a great job with seasonals too.

Originally Posted by s dubl

ehh...never really liked Sam Adams. The Ale is alright.

Been drinkin Stella lately
smokin.gif
Stella smells like a skunk, and taste like Bud, wast of money imo.

This is gonna expose my level of hate, but i will not drink this beer because im a huge yanks fan and WILL NOT contribute any funding to that city. Especiallyduring the season.
bf426534f768e7bc042b3aee3412098a8e373d44.jpg

as much as i love all different kinds of beer.... sam adams has way to much hops for me...
WIDMER >> sam adams

OH YES..... Cherry Wheat and Blackberry Witbier for me and of course dont forget about the Boston Lagger.... But any Sam Adams over any other beer IMO.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

This is gonna expose my level of hate, but i will not drink this beer because im a huge yanks fan and WILL NOT contribute any funding to that city. Especially during the season.
Haha, I'm a yanks fan too, just suck it up and enjoy a good beer.

Not a big fan of regular Sam Adams...but this Octoberfest I'm sippin on right now is
pimp.gif
...hints of caramel and toffee

Winter lager, pale ale, summer ale is
pimp.gif
also...haven't tried creamstout or cherrywheat yet, but sounds interesting...

Originally Posted by Gello 201

This is gonna expose my level of hate, but i will not drink this beer because im a huge yanks fan and WILL NOT contribute any funding to that city. Especially during the season.
roll.gif
sounds EXACTLY like my uncle. I brought a 6 pack to hishouse and he wonldnt even try it, due to it being brewed in Boston. Don't get me wrong, im a huge yanks fan, but its not stopping me from drinking samadams lol

Back
Top Bottom