Sam Adams Appreciation

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Sam Adams (any variety) from the tap >>>>> from the bottle.

I was always a fan of Cherrywheat but once I had it on tap...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Preach Brother
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had Cherry Wheat for the first time not so long ago and let me say my mouth felt like a party, and everybody was invited

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Preach Brother
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had Cherry Wheat for the first time not so long ago and let me say my mouth felt like a party, and everybody was invited

hahahahaha, oh really?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i've only had one kind, and i hated it! maybe cuz it was sitting out in the sun for like 2 weeks though...everybody seems to love this stuff...i should give it a second try.
Sam Adams is basically like fresh food, imagine putting something fresh you just bought from the market out in the sun for a couple weeks.. Youshould def give it a second try.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Preach Brother
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hahahahaha, oh really?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

HAHA
roll.gif
... now that calls from some A-YO. cheery wheat i never tried ontap, def need to check it out if i ever come across a place that has it. In the bottle though
pimp.gif

The only thing better than SA Cherrywheat is SA Cherrywheat on tap. It is amazing, I had it at a place in Detroit called "The Old Shillelagh" whileat a business meeting. It was the only beer I had the whole time, there was no need to diversify.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Winter Lager
pimp.gif
I love that stuff

this is some good @%@ too. much better than Heineken IMO

tsingtao.gif

The Dos Equis Amber is a million times better than regular Dos Equis
sick.gif
this stuff is only goodwhen your eating asian food... 1 or 2 beers with the meal... other then that it taste gross after you have about 3..
smh.gif
at me for buying a 12 pack... i had 4beers sitting in the back of the fridge for hard times...

Back
Top Bottom