Sam Hurd think he's Big Meech...Larry Hoover!!

What I don't get is that this dude almost gets caught(feds are now aware of you) and instead of falling back, this dude tries to ramp up operations.  Irrational.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by JD214

I was just about to say that,

I know dudes selling a pound for $450 down in PG and Oak Cliff, really not that hard to find it cheap down here.

in nyc its tuff to find reggie's in the streets since everybody flips high grade
a "p" of that is over a g 
why would you announce this over the internet...?

announce what?..that ol boy has a connect...who doesnt know someone now days.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

in nyc its tuff to find reggie's in the streets since everybody flips high grade
a "p" of that is over a g 
why would you announce this over the internet...?

announce what?..that ol boy has a connect...who doesnt know someone now days.
Judging by the way NT likes to put people on blast and the fact that a good amount of NTers know each other, if I KNEW someone like that, I wouldn't be stupid enough to blatantly put it out there on the internet. Go somewhere else to talk about your "connects."

I'm just saying there is a risk. A pound of cocaine or weed is jailtime regardless of how you get caught and cops these days don't care how their information comes through.

But everyone on NT knows how to take care of themselves, so just forget that I'm trying to tell everyone to stop talking about their dudes. Obviously I'm not a cop, right?

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

What I don't get is that this dude almost gets caught(feds are now aware of you) and instead of falling back, this dude tries to ramp up operations.  Irrational.

Typical Cowboy/Bear.
Didn't know when to call timeout/step out of bounds.

Back
Top Bottom