Sami Aka SuNiversal Vs. Kobe Bryant in Horse

No D riding. But this whole "he's paying to meet celebs" thing is stupid because that's how rich people network and meet other celebs. They donate to their charity. They attend auctions.

#1 way to creep into these wealthy circles or any circle is to come bearing gifts. Networking 101

Thank you. I'm all about networking and expanding my circle.

No D riding. But this whole "he's paying to meet celebs" thing is stupid because that's how rich people network and meet other celebs. They donate to their charity. They attend auctions.

#1 way to creep into these wealthy circles or any circle is to come bearing gifts. Networking 101

Very true. Obama is going to be in the Bay Area in like a couple of hours for some charity and I heard to go to this dinner, it cost $10k per person. But for the ticket, you actually get to meet Obama and get a photo with him. I even heard tickets sold out, so those rich people in the Bay obviously think its worth that cost to meet the president.

Very true. Obama is going to be in the Bay Area in like a couple of hours for some charity and I heard to go to this dinner, it cost $10k per person. But for the ticket, you actually get to meet Obama and get a photo with him. I even heard tickets sold out, so those rich people in the Bay obviously think its worth that cost to meet the president.

Jay z had an event for Obama 40 guests 40k a plate. The best of the best was there...but according to some that's paying to hang with celebs. (It benefited his campaign)

Don't know if it was mentioned but samie's horse game with kobe made it on Numbers Never Lie this morning on ESPN. Beyond dope man :smokin.

Last edited:
Don't know if it was mentioned but samie's horse game with kobe made it on Numbers Never Lie this morning on ESPN. Beyond dope man :smokin.

I missed it man! What they say?

Anyone that helps record and get video of my features on espn ill take care of!

I was actually at the gym and I overheard a couple of people talking about "this guy in red octobers playing against kobe!!" and I said that's Sami. Showed them your instagram and they were in awe lol

@SuNiversal
wow! Crazy you had to opportunity to play against Kobe.

This mans instagram is popping. I see it almost a motivation to try and work harder..

I'm a youngin' so seeing these types of things really get to me and make me strive to become successful in life.

Yo @SuNiversal
, would you ever let a young person come through to your RL place in NY? Lol. I think it'd be sick.

Some of your saliva hit the ground fam

View media item 1093760

Some of your saliva hit the ground fam
I actually laughed at this. Reading back at what I said I came off too strong and blind to what I was saying. But yeah oh well
eyes.gif

Last edited:
@SuNiversal  Could you possibly hook me up with a RL gift card 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

wink.gif

Whats it like working for RL and where do you live

Pics of crib? Samisystem house tour?

Soooooooooo I have a degree in advertising
And want to work for RL too tho.....
Where do we go from here? :nerd:

Just came across this thread. :smh: @ the hate.

Still remember your first pics you posted in the wrestling thread a few years back and thinking man, this dude is livin' the life. :smokin

#SamiSystem

Back
Top Bottom