Sami Aka SuNiversal Vs. Kobe Bryant in Horse

I think the fundamental from Kobe will get Bron. Kobe skill level>Brons

Lebrons physical ability>>Kobe's IMO. We're arguing semantics. I love em both. They are both all time great basketball players. I don't know who the guy is playing Kobe in the Red Octobers, but props to you sir. That's some good stuff.

Thanks for the post!

I made updates to the original thread http://niketalk.com/t/520496/added-...a-and-bill-clinton-need-help-with-auction-won

It was a great experience and I thought I had him at first, :smh::smh:

Shout out to all the positive folks on NT. I try to provide help to organizations and foundations as much as I can.

To marcus I feel bad for you, can I donate money to help improve your life? Seems like you are miserable and hurt. Best of luck hope I can help.

Plenty of people try to "expose" me but I feel like many members of NT can vouch for me in real life....plus my IG I'm not that good at photoshop (s_universal) .

We are having a rematch next year! Hoping for the best!

the real question is would sami beat lebron? 

nerd.gif

This dude got connects.. Props for that. His ig page is insane

Thanks bro!

But beware according to folks I pay for charities, steal pictures, and photoshop myself into pics and videos & I don't have any chicks .:\

Thanks bro!

But beware according to folks I pay for charities, steal pictures, and photoshop myself into pics and videos & I don't have any chicks .:\

The only thing I fault you for is your strategy. You should have made him jump :lol: Even if you would have lost, we would have been able to see how far along he is in his recovery.

I'm watching Wrestlemania 29 and the camera shows him in the front somewhere holding a big picture of The Rock's face.

Thanks bro!

bruh its cool that you get to do these things with celebrities but lying about it is on a whole other level. Dont try to play us. Kobe even says in the video at 4:30 that it was for charity and others have provided evidence in the past that most of the events you attend are charity events that you donate to get into and not all...but some of the pics you have posted on ig were stolen and nters have proved this against you in the ro thread. At first i had mad respect for you but smh son you really are a compulsive liar. :smh:

bruh its cool that you get to do these things with celebrities but lying about it is on a whole other level. Dont try to play us. Kobe even says in the video at 4:30 that it was for charity and others have provided evidence in the past that most of the events you attend are charity events that you donate to get into and not all...but some of the pics you have posted on ig were stolen and nters have proved this against you in the ro thread. At first i had mad respect for you but smh son you really are a compulsive liar. :smh:

2013 yup I lied : http://niketalk.com/t/520496/added-...a-and-bill-clinton-need-help-with-auction-won

My man! A real dude I met in New Orleans.

A ton of e-thugs trying to expose me but when I invited them to Ralph Lauren corporate offices, no one showed up and I even offered free lunch and tour.

Where's my invite?.... Srs.

Sami is a cool dude tho. Always replies positively.

Wow just went to his IG. Nothing but dope pics. Felt like if I scrolled far enough I would have seen a pic of Hov. Respect man your life seems exciting

Thanks for the post!

I made updates to the original thread http://niketalk.com/t/520496/added-...a-and-bill-clinton-need-help-with-auction-won

It was a great experience and I thought I had him at first,
mean.gif
mean.gif

Shout out to all the positive folks on NT. I try to provide help to organizations and foundations as much as I can.

To marcus I feel bad for you, can I donate money to help improve your life? Seems like you are miserable and hurt. Best of luck hope I can help.

Plenty of people try to "expose" me but I feel like many members of NT can vouch for me in real life....plus my IG I'm not that good at photoshop (s_universal) .

We are having a rematch next year! Hoping for the best!
o0o0o0o0o0 you got me!

I don't pay for interactions and front like they're organic but do you lil man......let that lil man syndrome go 
tongue.gif

and thanks for helping charities....can't knock that 

Back
Top Bottom