Sampha - Process

been waiting for this for the past 4 years

I remember being irate last November when this ___ announced a February release date after a whole 3 years since Dual EP :lol: :smh:

I've been listening to this faithfully since it leaked and I love it.

The keys on "Blood On Me"...

View media item 2322205

I SWEAR THEY SMELL THE BLOOOD ON ME
I HEAR THEM COMING FOR MEEEE
I SWEAR THEY SMELL THE BLOOOD ON ME
I HEAR THEM COMING FOR MEEEE
FOR MEEE

Plastic 100c is the best song you'll hear this year

Within the first minute of this song, all of my concerns about that long *** wait for this album not being worth it died :lol:

Last edited:
I like the Fader version of Plastic 100°C. The underproduced version of Under too. Great album nonetheless. Take Me Inside, Reverse Faults and Incomplete Kisses are my favorites from the project

Yeah, Dual EP is definitely worth a listen.

I have to get up with his work with SBTRKT (would you believe that after like 6 years, the fact that this would be pronounced 'subtract' just NOW dawned on me? :rofl:) myself.

Last edited:
I was kind of like that with MGMT (management; even though it's pronounced em gee em tee).

Once clothings brands kept doing it I always assume they spell a name like JMSN.

Only heard one song off of it and I was more than satisfied :smokin Gonna check the whole thing later.

A little disappointed the song he was working on in that Young Turks interview a few years ago isn't on the album. I've probably ran that 15 second clip back about 5000 times. 

I like the album. I find myself replaying his piano tracks. **** is too smooth :pimp: :x

He's doing a show tonight in NYC.

Can't believe I didn't cop tickets early on.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom