Sample Cool Grey 6

They remind me of the Jordan 1 Retro High Silver Editions. The specs just does nothing but make them girly
30t6p3b.gif
Easy pass.

They remind me of the Jordan 1 Retro High Silver Editions. The specs just does nothing but make them girly
30t6p3b.gif
Easy pass.

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Ugly and can u prove they are samples
a friend of mine showed me the link, all i did was save the picture and copy the guys caption. i cannot prove that they are samples ill ask my friend if for the link again and do some NT detective work.

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Ugly and can u prove they are samples
a friend of mine showed me the link, all i did was save the picture and copy the guys caption. i cannot prove that they are samples ill ask my friend if for the link again and do some NT detective work.

Obvious fakes

But unsuprising most people would be fooled by them, the line between authentic Jordans & fakes is becoming more blurred by the day.

Obvious fakes

But unsuprising most people would be fooled by them, the line between authentic Jordans & fakes is becoming more blurred by the day.

Good to know that you can't just dip any Mike in cool grey paint and it be hot...cuz those are buns mcghee

Good to know that you can't just dip any Mike in cool grey paint and it be hot...cuz those are buns mcghee

Back
Top Bottom