sample sales, How much do sample shoes cost to purchase?

If you buy sample shoes from ES or sample sales, how much would you usually pay?

Last edited:
ES?

But it depends on what shoe it is and what the store prices the shoe at. They all vary. Some go as low as $9.97 (even lower) and some are higher. I just saw some samples the other day for $29.99, $14.99, $49.99, etc. It all depends. 

employee store.

sample sales come by chance/luck

i think nike has enough outlets to sell off their samples 

I've ask a few people about this question before, and from what I'm told you'll never find sample shoes at the ES now. Has there even been any in the past? And do even sample sales still exist OUTSIDE of HQ? I remember they used to have it way back. You might find sample shoes on occasion at outlets, but I think sample sales no longer exist

Edit: I just remembered of someone big on IG posting about a sample sale earlier this year, so I take that back. You just gotta know the right people and they keep it low key I guess

Last edited:
Ohhhh I originally read the post wrong. Thought ES was for something else.

But yeah, they don't do sample sales anymore (if they do, it's very limited and the information is only sent to select people - like what dude said). The sample shoes that are for sale are randomly found in outlets and clearance stores and the Employee Store will have some from time to time. All a matter of luck basically 

I've ask a few people about this question before, and from what I'm told you'll never find sample shoes at the ES now. Has there even been any in the past? And do even sample sales still exist OUTSIDE of HQ? I remember they used to have it way back. You might find sample shoes on occasion at outlets, but I think sample sales no longer exist

Edit: I just remembered of someone big on IG posting about a sample sale earlier this year, so I take that back. You just gotta know the right people and they keep it low key I guess
havent been to ES in a long time...

once I found sample penny foamposite ones size 15 lol for about $50

bought it for  novelty purposes lol

Back
Top Bottom