San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by ucasta

Good stuff Cas. I forgot all about Nookie
laugh.gif
Any link to KIA Vol.1?
heres the link for all my mixes
 "28th floor" and "lemons and limes" are all house the rest are open format/club ones,

eliteest mix coming soon...
nerd.gif

ATTN Folks....we need to distrubute flyers all over this town!!!we need to organize a flyer pick up possibly monday or tuesday..we need to blanket the city everywhere!!!thoughts.....

I actually like lubys, but Jims just sucks...and we should do the whole Monday, Tuesday thing. I work late Monday but not Tuesday.

dude lubys is a fail they close at like 7...jims on blanco...sucks but whatever sneaks up time...7ish.....

I say we take it back to Buffalo Wild Wings...Tuesday night is 40 Cent Wings night. Doesn't matter which location.

Originally Posted by 87hec

I say we take it back to Buffalo Wild Wings...Tuesday night is 40 Cent Wings night. Doesn't matter which location.
That's a good idea. Why don't we just say the BWW on 151 and 410 this Tuesday at 7 PM?

Patiently waiting for someone to shoot this idea down for whatever reason.  

Cant do Tuesday night, bowling. But its whatever, Jake can bring me some flyers.

Any idea on who is going to ATX on Saturday? I know Im going as well as Iggy, but is there anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom