San Antonio NT's Come in...

FRED I WILL TRADE......FOR UR LATEST PICK FOR MY LATEST PICK UP...

2vl9uvq.jpg

A yo Fred, that's a nice pick up. Now will there be any references to donkeys after you post other pics of those??
Fred=Closet Jordan Head......I knew it.
In any event those are dope status, not the nicest editions but collectible beyond belief.
This is an indication that Jordans still HOLD IT DOWN..........shoeheads after all the Hype clears, Jordans will still be the paramount of all sneakers, yeseven the SB, and Bapes and believe it or not, runners also. Don't forget the Roots of the Modern Sneaker Culture.....not the 1970something kickz or somerandom Nike, Converse, or Puma......It's Jordans, that's all.
God bless
OG MIKE

Peace.....1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......JUST SEEN THE XXIII IN PERSON I MUST SAY,FOR IT BEING A23 DESIGN IT WAS OK ,EXPECTED SOMETHING LIKE A 20......
I KNOW JB ALWAYS SAYS THAT THE NEW JORDAN IS BUILT LIKE NO OTHER,,,,,,WELL THEY DIDNT LIE THIS TIME....

MAN THE WAY THE SHOE IS PUT TOGETTER IS
eek.gif
eek.gif
I MUST SAY WITH THE 23 U ARE NOT JUST PAYING FOR THE JUMPMAN ,AND I MEAN THAT NOT ONE SINGLE JUMPAN IS ON THAT SHOE.....IN PICS I THOUGHT IT LOOKED STIFF ANDHEVY...BUT IT ISNT NOT AT ALL...

TUMBLE LETHER WAS A BIG PLUS....
THE STITCHING WAS AMAZING ...
CARBIN FIBER WAS
happy.gif

SO VERY NICE PICK UP FRED MONEY WELL SPENT.........I JUST HOPE U WILL STICK TO THIS WHOLE JORDAN THING AND GET AN EMINEM OR WELL U KNOW.....

AGAIN THANKS FRED FOR LETTING ME CHECK IT OUT.....
CANT WAIT FOR THE BLACK 23
smokin.gif

TRUE THAT IT WAS VERY NICE I CANT WAIT FOR THE BLACK STEALTH'S EITHER! LOL AT THE TAGGED PIC^! HEY JOE POST THE DATE THE THE NEXT MEET UP SO EVERY BODY CANASK THE DAY OFF! THE PLACE IS TBA!

next meet up day is sunday february 10. sorry for the delay, but apparently some people actually watch that football game that is this weekend. overrated ifyou ask me.

When you guys have the chance, please congratulate A.R.T for the newest member of the SAsneaksupsneakershow fam- Sophia Claire

Back
Top Bottom