San Antonio NT's Come in...

Thanks for the heads up. Plenty of time to get the day off from work for me. BTW is anyone going out to Barcelona is Austin tonight? I hear there is a shinding going down out there tonight. I know there's a flyer floating around somewhere.

it will be the seventh not the ninth as ealrlier reported.sorry I was lookin at the wrong calender so SUNDAY THE SEVENTH OF JANUARY

Check it out, fresh from the presses
215265784.jpg

215270414.jpg

215270418.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

happy 07 as well. Thanks for welcoming us and being our friends!

yea, better late than nev3r...happy X-MAS and Merry New Year!! :smokin
smokin.gif
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

merry xmas 2 all ......i hope u all got what u wanted....i didnt get everything i wanted :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
...is a 360 or some amsterdam's :frown:
frown.gif
much 2 ask 4.......anyways bring on chuckey...and ill bet nobody can beat me in da mario cart they got over there... :lol:
laugh.gif

wats up family, finally got the 411 on my sneaks, gettin em back 2MORROW!! :smile:
smile.gif
owe the pops 226 and were gonna call it even :pimp:
pimp.gif
, so if theres any more room in the rides for the houston summit :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
......PLZ LEMME RIDE :smile:
smile.gif
......well hope ta holla at yall later on, gotta get ready for work so i can make that money!!

-aris

What's up SA NT...I've been in the Austin area for the past 2 years or so, but am now living in SA to finish up school at the Health Science Center. So my shoe shopping has been put on hold till I finish up Physical Therapy school. Once I'm done with that, you better believe that my collection will get back on point. Happy Holidays, and have a safe new years!
IF YOU'RE SCARED, GO TO CHURCH...OR BUY A BULLDOG!!!

Mr Vitamin, welcome as always, seen you on previous posts for the first show. Having a meeting @ Chuck E Cheeses on IH35 North across the Forum on the 7th of January about 6pm. En2thou will still have to confirm.

Well off to Vegas/LA y'all and see y'all next year. I probably won't find anything @ Supreme/Sportie LA/Stussy/Union/Undftd/Greyone. If you didn't catch me before tonight too bad soo sad. Peace and may your sneakers not crease.

official.
next meet up will be at chuck e cheeses at around 6 or so...January 7th
chuck e cheeses across from the forum off of 35 north.we close at 10 so I guess it will be an early one.....cya there!!!!!!!

well let me go ahead and wish every SNEAKER HEAD and of course da usual SAN ANTONIO ones a happy new year.....this by far was one of da best year to be SNEAKER HEAD in SAN ANTONIO not just for my pick ups, and of course SAN ANTONIO had their first SNEAKER SHOW with a second one on da way.... but da reason i feel it was one of da best year is becuse i really feel we have one da strongest SNEAKER COMMUNITY out of any major city and we started so small now look.....i mean just look at all da room we took up in austin for da jfk viewing.....well lets just hope we can have another great year and contunie to grow....becuse whether thay let us or not SAN ANTONIO about 2 SNEAK UP :lol:
laugh.gif
......peace and one of ones
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

I was looking at my calendar and Sunday, April 15 is Easter Sunday. I just read up a couple of posts and saw that March will possibly be the when the show will happen, that will make it easier for me and a couple of other Victorians to attend.

^^^ the show was actually moved to April. hope
you all can still make it.

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

^^^^chase....april 8 2007.....we would really want yall to come pm.or email me for any other info joesuf1023@yahoo :wow:
eek.gif

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Hey guys our first meet up pf the year will be on january 7th @ chuck e cheese's in the forum of off 35 north.we will start around 6 or so.this is a great chance for everyone to get together and touch base on the preparations for the big show in april. we would love to see some of our new myspace/niketalk friends as well as everyone else with their holiday pick ups!!!!if you can drop me a line and RSVP so I can get a rough number that would be cool.if you have any questions feel free to contact me. On behalf of team ackright,Goodtimes and everyone involved in the show, Happy New Year and we look forward to big things in '07.Our meet ups our really laid back and nuthin but love so feel free to come hang and dont forget to rock some HEAT!!!!!

n2tha0

Back
Top Bottom