San Antonio NT's Come in...

just want to be the first to say HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF THE SNEAKS UP FAM hope you have a good day and dont eat to much.

Catching up on all the banter in here has made my Easter much sweeter than any choclate filled bunny could have. Funny ishhh.

here are the flyers for the pre-party and after party.copy them and post them e'erwhere!!!!!also I am working on getting performances on the post party bycerebral vortex and ezekiel plus the purely rooted fam which with out their involvement this could have happend......happy easter o all my fam...I love youmore than you know!!!!

Norm -when is the pre-party?

Guess who came thru NYC- check this as PAID IN FULL- PR MARK
309892742.jpg

Anyone here go to UTSA? If so, how do you like it there..I'm planning to transfer there this upcoming Fall Sem. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

c1o27-I go to UTSA. I'm in my second year and I'm really enjoying it. It has grown alot in the small amount of time I've been here. They are addingalot of nice facilities to the campus, most of which should be done by the time you transfer. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Got my BFA in Art from UTSA " go runners!!!"..... Love that school man.... I can't stand people that say " oh well I got my degree fromUTSA...." all whinny and stupid like. IF you went (or go) to school there, man the F*&k up. " Go Runners"...

Matt UTSA 2002 ( I know it took me a while but I got it done..)

woah nice pickup....lol but he shoulda just gave u the money tho....sure it woulda came out cheaper:wow:....been out the loop for a hot minute...but those arelike friends n family right?
happy belated bday g and aaron. see yall at the show/preparty/next meeting/wherever.
-aris

TWO ^^^ man we go to the hospital tuesday (tomorrow morning) @ 7:00. So hopefully with a little luck by lunch we may have a little guy to put these on......Bailey's latest pickup...

I will def give a shout out to everyone and let ya'll know Bailey's stats. m

I also attended UTSA and graduated in the December with a BBA. Like Air In822 and MKnight2, I have nothing butgood things to say about my experience there. In the four years that I attended the university grew tremendously. Oh and if you don't have a girl, UTSA hasa bounty to harvest….

there are a nice group of young ladies so dont worry about that department. Good luck mknight and keep us updated

MKnight- hope all is well and Bailey's out in the world by the time you read this. Wish Lori the best.

Attention- read very carefully. DO NOT TEXT ME because I will not text you back, I repeat DO NOT TEXT ME. I have a $140 overcharge on my Sprint bill. Sodon't try to be funny and tempt me. Freakin Best Buy Halosynashun sold me me some snakeoil when I was renewing my Sprint contract. "Somebody'sgonna get it"
Decided to play Ansel Adams- guess what part of town I'm in.
310232373.jpg

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about UTSA, any other comments are welcomed and much appreciated!
smile.gif

nice pick up Matt. your wee one is coming into the world with a fresh pair of maxes, life is good. i call those the Ledgers...
29c2l90.jpg

Back
Top Bottom