San Antonio NT's Come in...

the wristbands would be for the adults not minors.I am going to try secure someone from the industry staff to check ids at the door.

good idea with the wristbands. and im down for a bbq!! hey aaron we are asking for $30 donation for the skateboards if intrested.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

and im down for a bbq!!
If you all want to get together, a bbq is fine. If you want to get things done it's either at jims or some other eating establishment with afew people. I seem to recall their was alot accomplished at Brac
indifferent.gif

I SAY BRACK AGAIN IT WASNT EVEN CROWDED DONT BELEIVE THE HYPE LOL!!!! I JUST GOTTA SAY WHEN R WE GOING TO GET SNEAKS UP ON A CHROMED OUT PLAQUE AND RIDE WITHIT ON THE BACK WINDOW OF OUR VEHICLES !!!!!!REAL TALK!!!

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

and im down for a bbq!!
If you all want to get together, a bbq is fine. If you want to get things done it's either at jims or some other eating establishment with a few people. I seem to recall their was alot accomplished at Brac
indifferent.gif

The BBQ was going to be for Lyditette's birthday at our house on April 25th.

These just got dropped off in time for St. Pattys Day.

^^^he really is...i've run into him several times and he was a major jerky, he also never responded to me on twitter when i asked him to get me a pair ofthose flom's...

^^ yall are trippin'...
me and my dude Lance were chillin' at the club the other day.
He's cool as ice water.

I went to Texadephia for lunch today and just realized they have a DS OG wht/slvr Jordan 1 with tags sitting on the OG shoebox

hey Fellas, ill be selling off some of my J's for good deal, mostly sizes 10.5 and 11
OG XIII SZ 11- $70 BUCKS

2. XIIII SZ 10.5 BIN = $50

XIII LOW BIN = $60 SZ 10.5

4. OG XIV WITH BOX BIN = $50

Originally Posted by Big Monster

I went to Texadephia for lunch today and just realized they have a DS OG wht/slvr Jordan 1 with tags sitting on the OG shoebox
Yeah, an ol' coach here in SA had a whole stash of em that he didn't give to his players when the Nike rep came into town with em... Allthe ol' man has left is sz 8 and 8.5 and he wants 14 hundo for em. The sole proprietor of that Texadelphia (Jesse Friedlien), is a family friend of thiscoach and had his given to him... He wants to sell his sz 11s or like 2 Gs!!!!!

Anyways... a few recent pick ups...

Nice pu's Jake. Since we're on a show and tell, some of y'all have seen them today. SVSM that the king actually rocked during his h.s. days. Pickedthese up at the HOH, this weekend. NOT!
358413221.jpg
358413218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom