San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by T21D

As usual, everyone throwing out places and time for the meetup but can't decide where and when. Let's see how long this will last. PIFFFF
With this being said, I'm going to go ahead and suggest Brackenridge Park!
alien.gif

I GONNA GO AHEAD AND SUGGEST A PLACE WITH BARBACOA AND BIG RED !!! LOL SUNDAY AFTER GABE AND AARONS SHINDIG!!! OR MENUDO!!!

BBQ station off naco has been suggested but these things are never really a meet up anway so it doesnt matter where it is.

no meet up on monday...i meant to say meet up after we watch notorious at the dollars....we can do next sunday the 5th

Yo, anyone have an address for this Hooligan's joint for tonight? Can't seem to find anything and I don't want to drive to the wrong one. Also Ihave never been to this "forum" place so no one say, "Just go to the forum."

EDIT: Nvm think I found it, 13920 N Ih 35 Live Oak, TX 78233???

I know I'm a lil late, but I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that
made it out last night!! I had a great time!

if they are ill be there waitin...what about the raging bulls pack? anyone know where those might drop? oh and props to casper

This sh*t is getting old, are we having a damn meetup or not, Its not always easy for people who live far away to re-arrange their schedules to do thesemeetups.

^Agreed. It shouldn't be too hard to setup a place, date and time for a meetup. If people can't make it out then they can come to the next meetup. Ifthey really want to know what was discussed they can PM someone, call, etc.. Everyone has different schedules and trying to accomodate everyone isn't goingto happen.

Next meet up:
Select Footwear -
7959 Broadway # 507
Sunday, April 5, 2009
6pm

Items to be discussed AT THE MEET UP:
Possible food sales at Sneaks Up 3
Artwork
Progress on SU display/wall
Raffle donations list
Skate deck fundage
Other final details

Please hold any questions/responses to these items UNTIL THE MEET UP. If you have any immediate concerns at event stuff, please direct questions to Norm,Joesuf or myself. Call or text please.

Love always,
Aaron

Originally Posted by ucasta

Next meet up:
Select Footwear -
7959 Broadway # 507
Sunday, April 5, 2009
6pm

Items to be discussed AT THE MEET UP:
Possible food sales at Sneaks Up 3
Artwork
Progress on SU display/wall
Raffle donations list
Skate deck fundage
Other final details

Please hold any questions/responses to these items UNTIL THE MEET UP. If you have any immediate concerns at event stuff, please direct questions to Norm, Joesuf or myself. Call or text please.

Love always,
Aaron
word....if you call me or text please be patient.I get back to everyone but it might take me a minute since it is so close to the show.On thatnote SU3 is right around the corner its gonna be a banger TRUST!

Back
Top Bottom