San Antonio NT's Come in...

i already got a drop from Greg Simmons saying "this is Greg Simmons and your listening to dj casper" but it got erased
frown.gif

now if i could get Jim Adler to say " this is JIM ADLER THE TEXAS HAMMER and your in the mix with djcasper" now that would be
pimp.gif

That new wu joint is serious.
I was hoping Cappa and Rza would get on but its still
pimp.gif

And Jim Adler is the truth. THE HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your car was just rear-ended by a distracted sneaker head blabbing on his cell phone about Yeezy's and now - through no fault of your own - you've gotbills to pay for damages.

What time is it? It's HAMMER TIME.

You've waited months for your insurance company to make good on its policy and pay for your property damage after Mattthrew Blue Moon up in your ride - and now you're still waiting.

Your child was injured in a Malibu Gran Prix go cart when the vehicle rolled over on a flat surface due to manufacturer designnegligence, and now she faces surgery.

^^^^ lol
(horrible white guy accent trying his best to speak spanish) " YO SOY JIM ADLER EL MARTILLO DE TEXAS"(/horrible white guy accent trying his best tospeak spanish
in other news, damn retro i didnt know you grew some facial hair out,
the_rock_be_cool_interview_top.jpg

Anyone have any info on when the Royal Griffey's are hitting San Antonio..? Last time they hit SA pretty early..

dont wanna brag
embarassed.gif
, but have to, $110 tax title and license included.thanks COURT for the heads up.
363599210.jpg

Damn, been wanting those for a while. NICE Pickup!

BTW who came by my store to visit today, sorry I wasnt there.

Wow!! Great pick up fred..I've had my eyes on those for a good while now but never pulled the trigger.

^^^^^Chris, look at this way. It's 1:55 am at the club. The choices of women are getting slimmer. There's 1 or 2 still standing that are about a 7 to7.5 rating scale. The timing is right and their not the ugly, you might as well HIT IT!

I believe I read that in a fortune cookie.

^^^ fred speaking on something i can relate to, thats what i call batting practice or spring training,
where you get to master your swing, and try out the new pitches.....

(Brandon the "asain persuasion,emancipation,proclamation,education,...cant think of anymore right now),lol...finally in here...sup SNEAKS UP CREW!

Back
Top Bottom