San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^^I'm on that same boat
smile.gif

Assuming they do release Saturday, will there be any place/chance to pick up the Coppers in Dallas Saturday, or is that just crazy talk? Asking here because it seems like that is where most of the SA crew will be. And definitely going to try to stop by the show (been meaning to come down to one of the San Antonio ones for a while, but something always seems to come up). Thanks for the help in advance....
Edit: What online store did you order from, if I might ask?

Originally Posted by smoothlonghorn

Assuming they do release Saturday, will there be any place/chance to pick up the Coppers in Dallas Saturday, or is that just crazy talk? Asking here because it seems like that is where most of the SA crew will be. And definitely going to try to stop by the show (been meaning to come down to one of the San Antonio ones for a while, but something always seems to come up). Thanks for the help in advance....
Edit: What online store did you order from, if I might ask?
dallas? hell yea lmao dont they got a HOH?....and sneaker_st on ebay or something like that

Hey T21D & Sneaks Up Fam,

While you at All Star Weekend, give a shout out for me to Phase 2 and Sole Supreme. BTW, beware of the guy selling forces on top of his car.

While you at All Star Weekend, give a shout out for me to Phase 2 and Sole Supreme. BTW, beware of the guy selling forces on top of his car.

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

Friends and Family hyperstrikes.

What's up Jay? I'll tell them hello for ya.

Who all is going to make it down from SA?

HOH just opened in North Park which is the closest one to all the ALL-STAR stuff incase yall were wondering.

All of yall comin up here to the Big D, please be safe...its hella snowy up here and starting to turn into dirty slush...Fred text me wut tyme u want me to be there at the Blues, didnnt git a chance to go to Vic and git wut i wanted but did git the 3 u ask for. Drive safely!!!

I have ONE extra ticket for the Rookie game, n e body interested, I want wut I paid (face),u will be sitting with Daniel

HEADS UP BATTLE OF THE ALAMO SET UP TIME IS 11..SO WE NEED TO BE THERE AND BRING PAIRS FOR DISPLAY...JOESUF WE NEED TO BRING THE BANNERS..VOODOO ISNT GOING TO BE THERE SO WE NEED TO HELP HIM OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBEL AND REPRESENT SNEAKS UP TO THE FULLEST....Gabe can u post the flyer again my computer is being a putana...

got you i norm i only have 1 banner>>>>the white one that dj got us..........do we have to bring our own tables? if so i think i got 2.....................yall be safe on the way to big d..............have fun every one...........

Originally Posted by n2tha0

HEADS UP BATTLE OF THE ALAMO SET UP TIME IS 11..SO WE NEED TO BE THERE AND BRING PAIRS FOR DISPLAY...JOESUF WE NEED TO BRING THE BANNERS..VOODOO ISNT GOING TO BE THERE SO WE NEED TO HELP HIM OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBEL AND REPRESENT SNEAKS UP TO THE FULLEST....Gabe can u post the flyer again my computer is being a putana...

d1ebc416869e499a9b2c98b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom