pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was qood shout out to the whole SA crew , i aint really know you guys but now i do . good peoples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

N to the O
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was qood shout out to the whole SA crew , i aint really know you guys but now i do . good peoples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
RiverXBear nice meeting you fam...keep doin you much respect!!!try to get you and your boys down here for sneaks up!!!!

ima try to go out there got to see what work says and all that but ill try to make it out there.

ima need a place to stay and all that but ima try to make the trip

Thanks to everyone that made it out to All Star Sneakend and made it a success. Mayor, Greg, Fran, Sole, and Phase all said what a good time they had and appreciated the hospitality Texas showed them. Thanks to all the efforts of our sneaker fam across Texas: Heat Seekers (Ft. Worth), SA Sneaks UP (San Antonio), and H-Town Sneaker Summit (Houston). We had a great turnout and considering the weather, we were all surprised. Thanks to all our sponsors, especially our Platinum sponsor Scion, and our Gold Sponsor Nice Kicks (see you 2-27-2010!). Thanks to our special guest, Erin Patton, for coming through and dropping knowledge. Even employees at the Jordan 23/25 were asking about the event afterwards.

Again, thanks to all the heads from NT that made it out.

Whilst taking a bathroom break and camera on hand, irony struck! Two my homies came through as well and thought what a great picture moment.
382710432.jpg
- dude has a sml pecker
sick.gif

382710437.jpg
- for the homies that didn't make it to Sneaksend
frown.gif

382710428.jpg
- oh excuse me, is this your bar of soap.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

382710415.jpg
- SneaksUp ( Uncle Jotto )always a winner @ any event, free baby free
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Good to see yall that came to the event.

BTW, my jacket was better than yours---you know who you are.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Good to see yall that came to the event.

BTW, my jacket was better than yours---you know who you are.

Didnt realize that was you. But you were out numbered on the OG warm up jackets from myself and T21D
glasses.gif
...Good to meet you!

GREAT pictures ucasta! I still wanna buy your white/grey AJKO's off of you!

Fred, those 2010 are amazing! You are making me want to do that to a pair myself!

-Jermaine

Sneaksup Fam came through and showed the Big D some love. Great meeting you guys and FINALLY putting some faces with the names. Looking forward to Sneaksup/Fiesta.

Back
Top Bottom