San Antonio NT's Come in...

Those are indeed 2000 Concords (DMPs didnt drop until 07). Kobe was a "sneaker" free agent in the 2003-04 season when Adidas dropped him after the Colorado incident. He was wearing everything that year: Concords, Huaraches, Questions, And 1 Tai Chis, AJ IIIs, VIIs, VIIIs, even Converse Weapons.

2z3qddu.jpg

SHAWN'S WELCOMING PARTY LIST

Aaron - meat,chicken, etc.
Jaijai - chairs and pit
Hector - sodas, Bill Miller's Tea, waters
Jake - Shawn, Sausage (no romo)
Iggy - Paper plates, napkins, cups and utensils

Gabriel - Potato Salad

Billy would like to know what time the BBQ is starting. Billy would like to know if this is a gas grill or charcoal as well?

Also if Billy is not mistaken when Kobe left ADIDAS a stipulation of the buyout was he could not wear the same manufacturer 2 games in a row (hence why you saw him is so many shoes). Also the buyout clause said he could not sign with another competing company for one year. Oh well, looks like Kobe got the better end of that deal anyway.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

SHAWN'S WELCOMING PARTY LIST

Aaron - meat,chicken, etc.
Jaijai - chairs and pit
Hector - sodas, Bill Miller's Tea, waters
Jake - Shawn, Sausage (no romo)
Iggy - Paper plates, napkins, cups and utensils

Gabriel - Potato Salad

5pm is the start time for the bbq. Oh btw, byob. Give me a call or text if you need my address.

yea we need to see about getting something together for a table.I have been under the radar with some personal b.s. long story short i am down for the dmc but imma need a ride.if we could start blasting twittter and facebook about the dmc....but anyway my phone is off too but u can reach me on my work cell.jakey has it.I dont wanna give it out over NT.hope evryones doing well...I got the post SU blues.......

Back
Top Bottom