San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^^^^Info on where you picked those up from soles??....and I'll ask OG mike if we can use his gym at jubilee we just need to set a date.

^^Scooped up the pair from footlocker at ingram, they weren't on display but my boy said they were selling them to whoever asked for them....and Im down for a sunday to hoop

lol that was funny i didnt know if u were taking a pic or shooting a video thats why i kept looking back and forth.

HAHA NICE ONE DAVE WAY TO REP!!.....AIGHT SNEAKS UP HOOP UP IT UP IS A GO FOR THIS SUNDAY AT 1PM AT THE JUBILEE GYM ON ROLAND HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THERE AND LETS GET A HEAD COUNT.

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

David is HILARIOUS.
laugh.gif
, yes he is. Lucky, security didn't come over there and pick him up in a headlock and do a Rodney King on him.

LMAOOO at that video,
the infrared 90s coming out on sat, "officially"
they look pretty dope.
(sorry i cant hook anyone up, they been picking up on my "purchases")
i think the blue2s are coming out on sat too
sick.gif
sick.gif

nice alifes Jake. I knew something was up when out of the blue you start inquiring about the 3 stripes
laugh.gif

Today- I need pair of infra-red 90's. OOOOPs , no I don't need a pair of re-retroed bullcrap.

389937353.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Picked these up yesterday...
^^another victim of the lowballing bandit.....

@fred, i still remember when all those came out, i passed on the foot patrol AND the union ones for low...

Also if you dont read, or post on Facebook, I am having a SNEAKS UP get together Sunday night after the BBall game to discuss the plans for the Houston Summit and Kixpo. Please shower before you come and bring food and drinks... Lets say 6pm or so is a good time...

Back
Top Bottom