San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

can i buy 1 pair of the black cats and 1 pair of the pure$'s?
or would that violate the 1 pair per id rule?

"And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it."

^ yea you could do that but i have not recieved the shipment in....not expecting till next week...

damn $89 for the black cat IV's? is there any way i can get those sent to the AAFES here in kuwait?
that wasnt very funny....

TEAM SD #10 (TEAM DIME)

Jordan iv were not there. When are they suppose to come in?
Looking for the

Rayguns and Jordan XIIIFlints
Lebron P.E
Size 11 11.5

I heard North Island did not get their shipment on time either, I actually asked the Haole guy that was working there today.

^ well i did state that our shipment is late ....and im not sure when it is coming in...but i'll try and update asap!!

^thanks yea the lows were 50 and the highs i did not get...the ivs still are not in...hopefully sometime this week....

BEGINNING WEDS THE 24TH-29TH...NEX WILL BE HAVING A TENT SALE...WITH MAD CLEARANCE KICKS, CLOTHING AND SOME MORE STUFF...THE KICKS ARE GOING TO BE 30% OFF MARKED PRICE.....96 and .97 ENDINGS....SO COME AND CHECK IT OUT...

^ i think so b/c i already recieved a sz 6.5 in them..just awaiting the rest of the shipment...i'll repost if there is any updates!!

^sorry...still no word on the iv's and the last time i checked i only had a 6.5 and 11 and up in the denim lows!!

hey rowell are u guys gettin the 21s the grey sued ones and whats up with the grey kobes too

for sale
vnds black and chrome 8 sz 11.5 and vnds penny foamposite one sz 11

^i'll try my best only if i have a sz 12 left tomorrow!!...and sorry about all of our shipments lately...because of our huge tent sale shipments are late...so don't expect many updates until after monday or tuesday....

^ is there any way i can those IV's ordered & shipped to the Exchange or PX here in Kuwait
that wasnt very funny....

TEAM SD #10 (TEAM DIME)

Back
Top Bottom