San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

did you guys sell out of the Leborns? the blk/gold or the white/blue... was in town and i went to north island and they had a ton of em but didnt have money at the time. im planning to get my dad some for fathers day HA

^we don't have many left...not quite sure of the sizes but sure 9-maybe 11 is all gone...

Quote:
Does the base still have the Premium sand camo af1 in a size 9?

^naw no more size 9's ...these things went so quick...right after i put them on display i had mad customers asking for them...

does the base carry any air max 97s? if so, how much for them and what sizes do you have? thanks in advance.

member #45​

^^^^^they have the air max 97 in silver I think I saw a sz 11 and 7
Looking for PE Lebrons Only!!!!!

^thanks for the update...sometimes don't have time to check this constantly...that's right we did have them and i think only the 7 is left now!!

damn too small for me, thanks for the info though. don't even tell me how much they go for, i'll just be upset for sleepin on it haha.

member #45​

^yea...that is probably too small for most of us in here...i'll for sure update when we get more!!

hey sup rowell are u guys gettin the black and citrus 7s thats suppose to come out at the end of this month

we have Scream LT in kid sizes...and about the 95's and no liner dunks...not quite sure...they just pop up on us...and for those who are interested...RUSSEL SIMMIONS WILL BE AT THE NEX, THURSDAY, JUNE 29TH FROM 5-7 PM...PROMOTING HIS CLOTHING AND SHOES I BELIEVE...COME CHECK IT OUT IF INTERESTED...

^ha...do it see what he says...and classic vans...not sure i don't have any records of whats coming in papers are all out of date...

^still no word...we still haven't recieved them...for this release i won't be able to update the info b/c of alot of school work so i suggest all of you that are interested to call the dept on tues night...if they are not in then, they will not be released on weds morning...maybe later on in the day or in the week...i'll try and update if i hear anything or have some free time...thanks!!

sorry bout the slow response...but they will be released on JULY 8TH....due to release date complications....!!

Back
Top Bottom